The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco announces a new Respite Concierge program designed for guests to find respite in the city through a curated list of experiences in three distinct categories: retail, recreation and relaxation. The new program, in partnership with coveted local businesses, offers a variety of experiences exclusively available at special rates for hotel guests to re-energize following a yearlong global pandemic.
A luxurious oasis tucked away in the city’s Nob Hill neighborhood, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco serves as the perfect home base to relax and recharge while overlooking the San Francisco Bay and downtown skyline. Respite Concierge allows guests to elevate their stay with a selection of personalized shopping experiences, beauty treatments, one-on-one fitness sessions, and private sailing excursions– all available to book in advance or through the hotel’s dedicated Respite Concierge team.
The new Respite Concierge program includes the following offerings:
- Personalized Shopping – Guests who book the ‘Retail Respite’ package will be treated to Club Level accommodations at the hotel as well as a special shopping experience at Saks Fifth Avenue on Union Square, including a $100 gift card to shop in store, champagne upon arrival at the Fifth Avenue Club, a private shopping experience with a personal stylist, and complimentary delivery of newly purchased items directly to the hotel.
- Sailing in the Bay – Hotel guests can now celebrate a special occasion or intimate moment with loved ones with a private sail around the scenic Bay with San Francisco Sailing Company.
- One-on-One Fitness – This unique guest experience begins at the hotel with San Francisco’s top-rated trainer and local expert Coach B from The City is Our Gym to experience a personalized one-on-one workout while exploring the city.
- Qigong and Tai Chi – Individual guests or groups of up to five can achieve inner balance and harmony when staying at the hotel through a private session led by local Qigong and Tai Chi master Rebecca Grossbard.
- Spa Time – Guests seeking the ultimate relaxing experience can unwind at the nearby Nordstrom Spa and enjoy a healing massage, luxurious body wrap or facial treatment while enjoying special guest perks.
On property, overnight guests will be treated to luxurious accommodations boasting breathtaking views, hand-crafted cocktails, a market-driven culinary program and outdoor yoga in the courtyard on the weekends.
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is ideally situated just steps from some of the city’s most visited attractions including Union Square, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, The Embarcadero and Ferry Building, as well as the iconic California Street Cable Car, which grants guests convenient access to Fisherman's Wharf and Lombard Street.
Rates begin at $549. To book a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, please visit here, or to book the hotel’s Retail Respite exclusive experience visit here. For all other inquiries about Respite Concierge, please contact the hotel’s concierge desk at (415) 773-6189.