With the summer season fast approaching and upcoming family travel plans in full swing, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman – the top luxury resort in the Cayman Islands – is launching a new “Island Family Escape” package. Designed specifically for families seeking a fun and memorable family vacation, the convenient and activity-rich package offers the ultimate way to have a memorable stay in paradise as a family.
The Island Family Escape package combines the most sought-after resort activities with one-of-a-kind experiences for all the generations in the family to enjoy and includes convenient offerings to fine-tune all the details that go into planning a family vacation. Featuring overnight accommodations in a two- or three-bedroom Residential Suite, the package includes roundtrip airport transportation in a luxury SUV, daily breakfast buffet and a personal assistant available prior to arrival and during the stay to curate your itinerary with resort and destination activities, grocery shopping and more. As the most family-friendly resort on the island, the package draws inspiration from components that make a family vacation truly memorable, and includes a private family dinner at a special resort location for up to eight guests.
The package also features a $1000 resort credit to use during the stay that may be used toward luxurious spa treatments at La Prairie Spa, eco-adventures at Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment, a round of golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Grand Cayman, on-site shopping and more.
In addition, families may enjoy a wide array of complimentary offerings at the resort, which will perfectly complement the above inclusions to create an unforgettable stay.
Complete package components:
- Overnight accommodations in a two- or three-bedroom Residential Suite (4-night minimum stay)
- Personal assistant available during your stay and prior to arrival to curate your itinerary with resort and destination activities, make dining reservations, grocery shopping and more
- Roundtrip airport transportation in a luxury SUV
- Private family dinner at a special resort location for up to eight guests
- Daily breakfast buffet at Seven restaurant
- A private family photo session to capture your unforgettable vacation
- $1000 resort credit for your entire stay to reserve memorable experiences at the resort outlets that may be used towards:
- Luxurious spa treatments at La Prairie Spa
- Eco-adventures at Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment
- A round at The Ritz-Carlton Golf-Club, Grand Cayman
- Private tennis or pickle ball lessons with professionals at The Courts
- S’mores by the beach at Bar Jack restaurant
- Shopping at the on-site retail shops including La Boutique, The Golf Shop, Cupboard, Silver Retail, Harbour Shop and more
- Exclusive dining experiences like a multi-course dinner at Blue by Eric Ripert, a world-famous Piña Colada from Bar Jack and more
- Scavenger Hunt with Ambassadors of the Environment to discover the island’s natural wonders and diversity at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
- Use of Basketball court at the Harbour Club
- Non-motorized watersports that include kayaks, snorkeling equipment and water bikes
- Private sailing lessons
- A fun and unique tent placed in the room for the youngest guests to have a magical bedtime adventure
- Daily coffee and tea station at Silver Palm Lounge from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Use of Putting Green at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club
- Daily Sunset Ceremony at Bar Jack with complimentary culinary tasting
- Use of Pickle Ball courts at The Courts Tennis Center – the first and only in Grand Cayman
- Access to a state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Access to Wave Game room to enjoy a selection of video games, board games, table tennis, air hockey and more
The Island Family Escape package at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is available from May 1, 2019 through December 19, 2019. For bookings, please visit ritzcarlton.com/grandcayman or contact Jasmine James, Senior Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.