Set on the secluded and breathtakingly beautiful northern-most point of Hamilton Island, qualia (www.qualia.com.au) enjoys one of the most romantic locations in the world. This striking luxury resort features 60 elegant one bedroom pavilions and a Beach House, surrounded by Australian Eucalypt trees and with picture-postcard views of the luminous turquoise waters of the Coral Sea. Couples can soak up the sunshine on either their private sun deck or plunge pool, or enjoy the five star facilities that qualia offers, including the two infinity-edged plunge pools, Spa qualia, two restaurants and bars, a private dining room, library, fitness centre, boutique, non-motorised water sports, and more.
Couples seeking action and adventure can check out the world's largest coral reef – and only natural structure visible from the Moon – either by plunging into the depths on a dive, viewing the fragile ecosystem from a semi-submersible, enjoying a guided snorkelling tour or taking an unforgettable scenic seaplane flight over the expansive reef.
For those seeking to relax and unwind, indulge in quality time together at Spa qualia, with a luxurious couple's spa treatment. Spa qualia offers an array of unique, indigenous Australian treatments designed to relax, revitalise and replenish the mind, body and soul, including the Wine Lovers couples treatment. A chardonnay massage gives way to a vinothérapie body scrub, detoxifying pinot noir body mask and burgundy bath that allows the couple to soak and purify their energy while enjoying a fresh tropical fruit platter and wine. A moisturising treatment completes this romantic two and a half hour escape.
The ultimate romantic day for two can include a helicopter ‘Love Flight' over magnificent Heart Reef or flyby of Whitehaven Beach, regularly voted one of the world's most beautiful beaches, whilst a ‘Will You Marry Me' banner is spread out over the white silica sand, guaranteed to elicit a yes. The trip can culminate with a candlelit dinner for two on the beach under the spellbinding Southern Hemisphere stars.
Priced from AU$3,470 (approx £2,310) per pavilion (twin share), the package qualia Island Interlude includes:
• 3 nights' accommodation
• Sunset Cruise per person on board qualia's luxurious 45ft cruiser - Atomic
• Gourmet picnic including a bottle of French champagne
• Beach drop off to a private beach within the Whitsunday region
• A la carte breakfast daily at the Long Pavilion or Pebble Beach restaurants
• All non-alcoholic beverages at qualia - including soft drinks/juices/waters/tea and coffee (does not include blended beverages)
• Gourmet dinner at the Long Pavilion or Pebble Beach restaurant on one evening
• VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to qualia transfers
• 1 x 2-seater electric golf buggy
• VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island
• Use of non-motorised watercraft
Valid for travel before 31 March 2013. For more information or to make reservations, visit http://www.qualia.com.au/luxury-resort-accomodation/holiday-package-deals, www.qualia.com.au or please contact the Luxury Specialist team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About: qualia - Great Barrier Reef