Dunton Hot Springs, the exclusive Relais & Chateaux resort nestled within the San Juan Mountains, has announced its exclusive lineup of Wine & Producer Dinners 2023. The curated programming features some of the country’s top winemakers and culinary experts, offering tastings, workshops, and extensive opportunities to get out and explore the resort’s incredible surroundings. The robust calendar of events offers guests new ways to experience the property, highlighting like-minded brands and personalities and engaging the local community and guests alike.
Each event features a workshop with the winemaker in the afternoon and a dinner in the evening with pairings that reflect some of their favorite products. Attendees hear directly from the producers and spend time enjoying conversation while gathered around incredible meals meticulously prepared from local and seasonal ingredients by Dunton’s Culinary Team.
Selected partners for Dunton’s annual events reflect the values and craft that Dunton Destinations is proud to embody, while the striking surroundings that Dunton Hot Springs is known for serve as the backdrop for each experience. Dunton is proud to showcase local partners, a diverse and bountiful landscape, and the opportunity to complement Colorado’s changing seasons through unique and immersive events.
Summary of Events:
• February 14, 2023 – Fortuna Chocolate featuring cacao in a variety of culinary forms, in addition to masa, milpa beans, pepita, and other delicious treats from Fortuna’s time in the highlands of Southern Mexico.
• April 1, 2023 - Reeve Wines with winemaker Noah Dorrance
• April 15, 2023 – Martha Stoumen Wines with assistant winemaker Tim Lyons from Martha Stoumens Vineyard
• May 26, 2023 – Lady of the Sunshine & Scar of the Sea hosted by husband & wife team and winemakers Mikey & Gina Giugni
• May 28, 2023 – Matthiasson Wine with winemaker Steve Matthiasson
• June 2, 2023 – Jolie-Laide Wines with winemakers Jenny & Scott Schultz
• July 1-5, 2023 - A staple in Dunton’s event calendar, Wine on the Fly features Lamborn Family Vineyards and Doubleback Winery. The third annual hosting of this incredible event by Brian Lamborn pairs fly-fishing, connection with nature, outdoor activities by day, and a memorable wine dinner by night.
• October 7, 2023 – LAWS Whiskey House – The third annual LAWS Whiskey dinner offers guests informative yet relaxed whiskey-tasting workshops in the afternoon, followed by a 5-course meal accompanied by creative LAWS Whiskey inspired cocktails in the evening.
• October 13, 2023 – Sake Dinner with Sake Story
For more information on Dunton Hot Springs, visit www.duntondestinations.com/hotsprings.