This is the first time Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa has received the Forbes Five-Star designation as an independent brand and is one of just six hotels to receive the designation this year. Its namesake, Eau Spa has now received the Forbes Five-Star title for the second year in a row, making the brand one of only 21 hotels in the US that hold Forbes Five-Star ratings for both the hotel and spa; and one of eight independently owned and operated brands.
Launched in mid-2013, the stylishly re-envisioned Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa has quickly established itself as the preeminent authority on the modern Palm Beach lifestyle. The resort's vision of “new-fashioned luxury” extends to meetings and conferences and is easier to experience throughout 2016 with the “Meet Your Heart Out” package of discounted room rates and a host of new complimentary perks.
With inspired settings, unique venues and whimsical touches - meetings at Eau Palm Beach are miles from mainstream and primed for breakout results. The resort boasts more than 30,000 square feet of flexible space in 20 stylish locations that include:
• 9,680 square-foot ballroom divisible into three equal salons
• Additional ballrooms featuring stunning views of the Atlantic
• Poolside Business Cabanas wired for connectivity and outfitted with oversized and stocked work desk, flat screen television, printer and more perfectly combine business with pleasure
• Outdoor event space including an oceanfront courtyard, resort lawn and pool terrace
The “Meet Your Heart Out” program requires a minimum of ten guest rooms per night, starting at $159, and includes:
With group rates beginning at $159, book a minimum of 10 guest rooms per night and receiving the following:
• One hour complimentary beer and wine reception, including dry snacks
• Complimentary basic meeting space wi-fi
• 10% off Eau Spa services
• One per fifty complimentary room policy
• Two upgrades to Ocean Front Suites over the peak nights
• Two complimentary welcome amenities – chefs selection
Applicable to contracts signed by June 30th, 2016 for travel until December 20th, 2016.
Visit website: www.eaupalmbeach.com