Spain’s glamorous resorts are coming alive once again welcoming back friends old and new. Here are some of the experiences you can have this summer.
The Marbella Club, Marbella, Spain
Spain’s timeless beach resort, Marbella Club, will come alive once again as it reopens on July 2, 2020 welcoming back friends old and new. Inspired by an open-air Andalusian village, the boutique resort benefits from over 10-acres of spacious sub-tropical gardens and vast light-filled private rooms and suites as well as private bungalows and expansive villas – all situated just a stone’s throw from the sea.
- Celebrating the multi-generational spirit on property - travelers can opt to check into a Villa, all boasting private entrances, expansive grounds and contactless check-in facilities ensuring minimal interaction with others. A dedicated Villa Host will organize everything from movie nights to cooking classes, bespoke alfresco dinners and Kids Club experiences such as animal yoga or a DIY hand sanitizer workshop for little ones.
- Immune-boosting getaways – With the Marbella Club’s new restorative package, Villa guests will have the opportunity to undergo a consultation pre-tip, meaning any dietary recommendations can be found in the fridge upon arrival. Daily in-room fitness activities include Yoga, Pilates or TRX. Tailored in-room treatments will also be available, ranging such as a Thalasso Vichy exfoliation and underwater massage.
Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay, Spain
Starting July 10, 2020, experience the ultimate luxury escape and a quieter island more akin to ‘the old Ibiza’ that was only known by a limited, bohemian few. Ideally positioned on the secluded, sandy shores of Talamanca Bay, Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay benefits from a wealth of extensive outdoor space. All dining venues, a new workout rooftop, and two seafront pools – one for adults and the other for families – are outdoors creating the perfect opportunity to soak up island life.
- The 2020 season will see the launch of a new luxurious three-bedroom suite – the Nobu Penthouse. Perfect for traveler looking to buyout a space that offers complete privacy and seclusion – it’s the perfect haven for a family or small group. Penthouse guests benefit from a dedicated ‘Ambassador’, who will assist them in everything from organizing reservations for exclusive island excursions to arranging an in-room private dining experience. Penthouse residents will also receive complimentary access to a personal trainer or yoga & meditation teacher, as well as a Nobu chef on speed dial, and much more.
Puente Romano Beach Resort, Marbella, Spain
Luxury hotel Puente Romano Beach Resort, welcomes guests back to the sunny shores of Marbella’s Golden Mile from 2nd July, just in time for a summer of breath-taking beach views, cloudless skies and the very best Andalusian and international food and drink.
- Summer 2020 sees the launch of new dining opportunities, including Les Jardin, set within the tropical gardens; Leña, a modern steakhouse by renowned three Michelin-starred chef, Dani Garcia; as well as Supperclub, an elevated, performance-led (think live performances and in-house DJ’s) dining experience. Also, for the first time this summer, Nobu at the beach will open for world-renowned Nobu sushi selections and bento boxes to enjoy casually by the pool or seafront.
- This year, Puente Romano introduces its very own crewed sailing boat giving guests the chance to spend the day discovering the location from a new perspective. Sail around the Mediterranean in total privacy, peace and quiet, powered only by the fresh sea breeze.
Nobu Hotel Marbella, Spain
Nobu Hotel Marbella will officially open on 2nd July giving guests a longed-for chance to relax and recharge, just steps away from the sandy beaches and turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.
- It’s a special year for Nobu Marbella as 2020 marks ten years since Nobu’s first female Executive Chef, Eleni Manousou, started working in Nobu Matsuhisa’s acclaimed restaurants. Chef Eleni will be celebrating by creating new decadent dishes inspired by Andalusia’s finest fresh produce. Showcasing her creativity, she has introduced a specials of the day, from the catch that very morning from local fisherman.
- New for 2020, Nobu at the beach will be open for guests to enjoy the world-renowned sushi selections and bento boxes all from the comfort of a sunlounger, by the pool or beachside.