EROSANTORINI is a 'nowhere-else-in-the-world' private two-acre estate, an extraordinary cliff-perched place to take in the breathtaking views, stunning sunsets, and idyllic scenery. It is designed for a select few with discerning taste who are seeking the best qualities of a luxury resort, a spectacular private villa, and the intimacy and sophistication of a luxurious private home.
EROSANTORINI is an unparalleled experience that brings together the best of each and elevates them to a new concept in hospitality.
EROSANTORINI embodies the uniquely Greek concept of ‘Philotimo' – a confluence of positive values dear to the heart of the Greek character: generosity – affection – honor; to live for something larger than oneself, and to impart these qualities to others. In EROSANTORINI we have created a special place where you can reconnect with yourself and build new memories with the people you care about.
This Greek hideaway features four luxury villas on a beautifully landscaped private two-acre estate. It has been meticulously planned and created by a team of prominent architects and renowned Italian designer Paola Navone, to accentuate the natural landscape with a soft palette of white and dark grey. Throughout your stay you will be looked after by our private host, who will welcome you like a longtime friend, and who will accommodate every need, anticipated or expressed.
Executive Chef Dimitris Panagiotopoulos will curate daily menus featuring the very best of Greek gastronomy, from the Estate's own organic kitchen garden and lush olive and pistachio groves based on his guests' own tastes and desires, and whatever the markets of Santorini are showcasing that day.
• Spa featuring private massage sessions, hamam, and ‘emotional shower'
• Courtyard for yoga and pilates with a private trainer
• Jogging and walking track
• Extensive wine cellar with private tastings and cooking classes
• Cinema under the stars around an open fire pit with freshly popped popcorn
• Refrigerators in each villa featuring gourmet Greek delicacies, including snacks and drinks
• Largest infinity pool on the island and heated Jacuzzis at each villa, and a second full-size heated pool
• A kitchen garden featuring seasonal vegetables and fruits so our chef can create the finest ‘estate-to-table' Greek cuisine
• Outdoor dining available within the estate, near the fire pit or barbeque, or for a romantic candlelit dinner we will set a table cliffside for breathtaking views
• An onsite chapel with unsurpassed views ideal for destination weddings
• Private excursions for fishing, kayaking, and swimming by the volcano, in the caldera, or along the island's coast
• Yacht and Sailing Cruises
• Sightseeing by helicopter, on foot, or by private car and driver
• Excursions to archeological sites and Medieval villages on foot or via donkey treks
• Wine tastings, shopping, nightlife, and much more
At our estate, time slows and we breathe in the island's wonder. It's an experience that opens our eyes as if for the first time, offering uninterrupted relaxation and immersion.
Visit website: www.erosantorini.com