The Al Wadi Wildlife Encounter allows guests to become specialist wildlife rangers, offering hands-on experience tracking and monitoring endangered Arabian Oryx with the reserve's conservation team.
The three day experience includes an exciting itinerary for the couple to discover the resort's unique 500-hectare nature reserve, as well as plenty of dining and relaxation opportunities. The first evening starts with a sunset cocktail for two before setting off to discover the beauty of the desert by moonlight. The couple will meet the resort's official vet and activity officer at the resort's conservation center the following morning and begin their initial training; including observing the rare and stunning wildlife of the Arabian Desert, watching the darting and assisting in collecting data. The day ends with a special Thai dinner at Safran Restaurant, overlooking the resort's watering hole where one can catch a glimpse of the resident Oryx and Gazelle as well as colorful indigenous and migrating desert birds.
On the next day, the couple will learn more about desert ecology and sustainability in addition to two desert excursions exploring the vast landscape of the reserve, whilst tracking the rare Oryx. The final evening is enjoyed at the resort with sundowners and a 60-minute spa treatment for two at the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa Al Wadi, also home to the “The Rainforest”, the only hydrothermal spa experience in the UAE. Concluding their time at Banyan Tree Al Wadi, this experience ends in spectacular fashion with a sizzling Middle Eastern flavored dinner at Al Waha.
The Al Wadi Wildlife Encounter involves tracking and sighting Arabian Oryx, micro chipping, learning how to use specialist equipment as well as how to monitor wildlife. This unique conservation experience is exclusive for one couple only during the full moon phase during January 4-7, 2015 or February 1-9, 2015. The Al Wadi Wildlife Encounter supports Banyan Tree's volunteerism initiative, Stay For Good. A leader in sustainable tourism, Banyan Tree is dedicated to social and environmental responsibility through specific sustainability-oriented guest experiences and activities.
The Al Wadi Wildlife Encounter
This all-inclusive package starts from USD $2,130+ per night with a minimum of a three night stay per night. For reservations please call 1-800-591-0439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Package Terms & Conditions
- This experience is open for bookings by January 1, 2015 and valid for stays from January 4-7, 2015 or February 1-9, 2015
- A minimum booking of three nights is required for this package
- This package cannot be combined with other promotions, offers or gift vouchers
General Terms & Conditions
- Rates are quoted in AED on a per villa, per night basis
- Rates are subject ot 10% service charge
- Standard check-in time is 15.00 and check-out time is 12.00
- Request for early/late check-in and check-out is subject to availability
- Credit card information provided does not require a signature and constitues approval by the cardholder to guarantee the booking per Banyan Tree's cancellation policies
- Reservations will be cancelled at the resort's discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card by submitted
- Supplement for an extra person is USD $1,390.00 per night, subject to 10% service charge
Visit website: http://www.banyantree.com/en/em-uae-al-wadi