Offering the same standard of service A&K is known for, Essential Egypt: The Pyramids & a Nile River Cruise offers exceptional value and includes expert Egyptologist guides at the Pyramids and the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, and the temples along the Nile on a three–night cruise from Aswan to Luxor aboard the award-winning ‘Sun Boat IV.' Solo travellers save up to $595 with no single supplement on select cabin categories.
Limited to a small group of no more than 24 guests, Essential Egypt: The Pyramids & a Nile River Cruise features the following:
• The treasures of Tutankhamun and the Mummy Room at the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities with artifacts dating back to 4000 BC explained by your expert local guide
• The Giza Plateau, home to the Great Sphinx and ancient pyramids, including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
• Sites along the Nile including the Valley of the Kings, home to the tomb of King Tutankhamun; the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek; the Temple of Horus at Edfu; the strikingly graceful Temple of Luxor and the sprawling Temple of Karnak.
• Cruise on a local boat to the majestic Philae Temple on the island of Agilika.
• On board Sun Boat IV, get a taste of local cuisine during an Egyptian cooking lesson and attend a festive “Egyptian Night” costume party and dinner, featuring live music and the chance to wear a traditional Egyptian galabeyya.
• Accommodations include 3 nights in Cairo at Fairmont Nile City and 3 nights aboard Sun Boat IV from Aswan to Luxor
• An expert local guide in Cairo and a certified Egyptologist throughout the cruise
• No single supplement on Nile Deck and Main Deck cabins
• Six nights priced from $2,495 per person, double occupancy; Internal Air: $355
Discover the highlights of Egypt with A&K at an unbeatable price at www.abercrombiekent.com, call 800 554 7094 to speak with a travel consultant or contact your travel professional.
Pricing is per person, double occupancy