Auberge Resorts Collection’s Napa properties are unveiling new, immersive seasonal activities and offerings, from exclusive wine tours and custom design hat workshops at Napa’s latest destination, Stanly Ranch, to daily champagne tastings and a new six-course tasting menu at the iconic Auberge du Soleil.
Stanly Ranch, a new destination in the heart of wine country, celebrates the harvest season with brand immersive new guest experiences.
- Exclusive Wine Tour: Stanly Ranch will create guests’ personal itineraries that will be custom tailored based on their unique tastes and cellar priorities. Guests will enjoy insider access to private tours and tasting at some of the most celebrated collector-level wineries and undiscovered boutique wineries in Napa.
- Wine & Design: This unique excursion will take participants to several of the region’s most elite, design-forward wineries, where they’ll explore the history, design origins, and architectural elements behind these inspiring venues and taste their award-winning wines. At the end of the tour, guests will receive a signed copy of Heather Hebert’s book, Author of The New Architecture of Wine.
- Design a Hat with an Artisan: Spend an evening with the Bay Area’s most coveted milliner, Willee Roberts of Hampui Hats. Guests will meet their guide inside the Ranch House and take a walk to Willee’s al fresco studio where they will participate in a hat-making ceremony, using the finest and most sustainable materials. The evening concludes with a convivial dining experience at the resort’s signature restaurant, Bear.
- Sundowners: Enhance your Halehouse sunset experience with complimentary bubbles every Friday evening at the stunning Halehouse Pool. Take in 360-degree Napa Valley views from the highest point on the property during everyone's favorite time of day, when the warm orange and pink hues make their brief appearance.
- Craft Botanical Libations: Meet with the Stanly Ranch farmer and mixologist at The Grange and learn how to make herb-forward libations with ingredients from the resort’s garden. Walk with Farm Director Nick Runkle and learn about the property's regenerative agriculture practices, then snip fresh ingredients from the land to begin the cocktail-making experience.
Global Champagne Day may be October 28, but Auberge du Soleil will be extending the celebration to highlight Champagne Week, October 24-30. Indulge in Executive Chef Robert Curry’s six-course prix fixe tasting menu in The Restaurant for dinner, or a three-course paired lunch, with each course paired with exceptional Champagnes selected by Wine Director Kris Margerum. Additionally, Resort guests are invited to join the hotel as they welcome iconic Champagne producers pouring complimentary splashes in daily Courtyard Wine Tastings. Raise a flute at the Bistro and Bar with an extended list of Champagnes by the glass. Santé!