- Spend 5 nights at Paseo 206, a charming boutique hotel in the heart of Havana's stylish Vedado neighborhood, and 2 nights at the cozy Casa Amistad, close to Trinidad's city center;
- Enjoy a Walking Tour of Havana, focusing on architecture and urban development that earned the city its UNESCO World Heritage designation;
- Visit the Museum of the Revolution, housed in the former palace of Cuban dictator Fulgencio Batista;
- Embark on a Curated Art Tour, which includes visits to the homes and studios of three Cuban visual artists;
- Meet Roberto Salas, professional photographer for Cuban government newspaper Revolucion who spent nearly 50 years documenting the Cuban nation, and review his private collection of extraordinary images (subject to availability);
- Enjoy a guided Hemmingway Tour in an Old Classic American Car, visiting Ernest Hemingway's 1950's Cuban haunts including Finca Vigia, the Cuban Estate where many of his novels were written;
- Visit Cienfuegos, Cuba's nautical UNESCO World Heritage Site, and enjoy a rehearsal with the Cantores Choir and an evening dance performance at Palenque de los Congos Reales;
- Take a sightseeing tour of Trinidad, one of Cuba's best-preserved Spanish colonial cities.
Pricing begins at $3,750 per person, double, and includes 7-night accommodation, most meals, transport, all applicable hotel and lodge taxes and sightseeing and excursions as specified in the itinerary. International airfare, passport and visa fees not included.
For more information, please visit: https://www.extraordinaryjourneys.com/itineraries/cuba-at-a-crossroads-the-history-of-cuba-through-the-arts/
This program is operated in conjunction with Anthropologie Consulting, LLC (AC Journeys), a destination management company, under US jurisdiction, that has been operating travel to Cuba under the protections of authorizations by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasure.
Photo Credit: Paul Shio, DQMPR