As one of the world's most renowned luxury hotel brands, Raffles offers discerning travelers the upmost extravagance and over-the-top experiences with its lavish suites and suites offerings in top destinations across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Today, modern travelers want a truly personalized travel experience, and as no two guests are ever alike, neither are the offerings at Raffles locations. Looking to connect with guests on an emotional level, the brand promises a palette of unique experiences tailored for each and every taste. From luxury's finest escapes to exciting outdoor adventures, exclusive cultural discoveries to iconic moments in history, Raffles suites reveal distinctive personalities complementing boundless desires.
For The Luxury Lover
• Complete with a roundtrip helicopter airport transfer and champagne greeting, escape to the cosmopolitan Raffles Istanbul and join the likes of global glitterati and top celebrities in The Raffles Suite. One of the largest suites in this culture-rich city, with stunning views overlooking two continents and two seas, the 4,478 square foot paradise offers discerning guests the most luxurious setting to experience Istanbul. Two bedrooms, a fitness room, entertainment room, meeting room, study and dressing room complete the expansive space. Continue the lavish experience with a private chef's table, couples massages, 30 minute private yacht or helicopter tour, personalized amenities as well as packing & unpacking services by a Raffles Butler. Prices start from 25,000 EUR.
• As a major cultural hub in the City of Lights, Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris is known for offering some very “suite” incentives.. Enjoy three nights at “Le Prive”, the most luxurious private residences in Paris located in a secluded section of the hotel. The notable space features over 3,767 square feet of glamour with a private gym, kitchen and private access to the spa. From there, choose from three exclusive helicopter escapes and take in some of the most beautiful regions in France: Take flight over the major castles of the Loire Valley, swoon over the numerous monuments in the region and end the day with exclusive access to the secrets of Chambord Castle; or fly over Normandy and experience an unforgettable and emotional discovery of history; for oenophiles, escape to the picturesque Burgundy, the birth place of many fine wines, and capture the breath-taking hillsides towards Beunes. Prices start from 20,000 EUR.
For The Historian
• The iconic Raffles Singapore is celebrating the country's'50th Anniversary in style with the SG50 Celebratory Suite Package. Stay in the elegantly- appointed Presidential Suite and soak in the splendour of Singapore's colonial history. After check-in, renowned Singaporean photographer Russel Wong will offer guests a personalized portrait taken within the hotel, which will be presented in an elegant Tiffany & Co. frame. To make it even more memorable, they'll also receive a Jaeger- LeCoultre Reverso watch with the hotel's 125th anniversary commemorative engraving to remember this journey of a lifetime. Complete the experience with a five-course Elizabethan Grill Tribute Tasting Dinner at Raffles Grill and an exclusive bottle of Private Label Billecart-Salmon champagne. Prices from SGD 19,650.
• Embark on a journey with Raffles Beijing and retreat to the hotel's luxurious Personality Suite for a three-night stay. True to signature Raffles service, a butler will welcome guests to their new lavish getaway. The Raffles Heritage offer includes a personalized tour of Raffles Beijing with history dating back to 1917, and a walking tour to Tiananmen Square for the iconic flag lowering ceremony. Discover Old Beijing and the hutongs by Rickshaw and explore all the cultural sites just minutes away from the hotel. Enjoy an exclusive French tasting menu with matching wines in Prive, the hotel's intimate private dining room. After an exciting day, enjoy exclusive access of the Raffles Inc. Lounge and unwind. Prices from 15,999 for a three-night stay.
For The Adventurer
• Experience the definition of luxury with the villa suites collection at Raffles Praslin, Seychelles. The villa suites combine privacy with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean and the island's lush greenery. Each villa features an elegant living room spanning over 750 square feet, separate bedroom(s) with en-suite bathroom(s), indoor and outdoor rain showers, and an impressive outdoor space with private plunge pool. The Luxury Seychelles Getaway complete with four villa categories - Raffles Oceanview; Panoramic; Royal Oceanview and Beachfront - and a booking minimum of 4 nights, guests receive roundtrip airport transfers and a private in-villa barbecue with the Chef. The al-fresco dinner experience will be one to remember with the freshest seafood and prime cuts available anywhere on the island. Additional benefits include 24-hour Raffles Butler service, direct access to the beachfront, access to the kids and teens club and complimentary resort activities: biking, kayaking, snorkelling, stand-up paddle-boarding and daily use of the fitness centre.
For The Culture Seeker
• For music lovers looking for an exclusive experience complete with a private jazz concert with a pianist on the suite's grand piano, try the “Jazz It Up” package in the exclusive “Ray Charles” Lifestyle Suite at Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris. This 1,130 square foot luxurious space stands out amongst the city's five-star suites, including a private entrance, opulent bedroom, walk-in closet, and a white marble bathroom. The open living room gives the ideal combination of culture and relaxation with its plush sofa and concealed large-screen television, hand-crafted furniture designed by Philippe Starck, Pleyel grand piano and an acoustic guitar. Art Deco pieces from the hotel's private collection complement the space, and feature a series of portraits by Arlette Kotchounian, a Paris-based photographer whose work has captured behind-the-scenes and on-stage moments of world-class musicians. Prices from EUR 2,950 per night.
• Escape to the stunning Raffles Dubai for a getaway like no other. The hotel offers a special ‘Dubai Floor' offering over 21,000 square feet of cultured luxury and lavish designs; this exclusive floor creates a residential sanctuary for a sophisticated and luxurious experience. Guests can choose from favourite Arabic scents and customized linen, while also enjoying exclusive benefits including the use of a private chef, dedicated butler, private elevator access, 24-hour check-in and a private limousine service. Escape to the hotel's four Presidential Suites, all at 3,240 square feet, uniquely inspired by nature's elements - Earth, Fire, Air and Water - or one of the two Royal Suites which draw on traditional Middle Eastern influences and Asian design respectively. For sweeping views of the city, retreat to the hotel's Penthouses, opulently designed to demonstrate true grandeur. Distinctive finishing of captivating art and decor transport guests to a blend of different cultures in each space. Penthouses from 15,000 AED per night, Presidential Suites from 33,000 AED per night and Royal Suites from 50,000 AED per night.
For The Relaxer
• The Short and Suite offer begins in the luxurious 1,044 square foot Artist Suite at Raffles Jakarta and offers an experience like no other. Floor to ceiling windows present panoramic views of the city and guests receive access to the Ciputra Artpreneur Museum. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast at the Arts Café, airport transfers and one high tea for two at The Writers Bar. Prices from $875 USD per night. For those looking for a calming retreat, the Relax and Unwind package offers special benefits including accommodation in a Gallery or Garden View Suite, breakfast at the Arts Café, a la carte at The Writer's Bar or in the comfort of a suite. Other highlights include complimentary business services at the Library, use of the hotel's boardroom, and evening cocktails at The Writers Bar, the Navina Pool Bar or in the suite with a selection of hors d'oeuvres served tableside. Prices from $925 USD per night.
*For more information, availability and terms and conditions on the suites and packages listed above please visit raffles.com.