The Spectator Hotel a high-design boutique hotel in Charleston, SC, recently launched their Grand Life Package ($45K), which includes:
- Two nights in The Spectator’s Grand King Suite
- Free-flowing Dom Perignon and caviar, available via a personal Champagne button
- Rolls Royce transportation
- Two Hermes robes
- Turndown service with a custom chocolate sculpture from Charleston’s legendary Christophe Paume
- Private dinner with Chef Bob Waggoner
The package can be further enhanced by taking advantage of the hotel’s personal butlers (provided to each guest) who can coordinate anything from shining shoes and pressing clothes to more unique requests, such as scoring a hard-to-find bottle of wine and drawing a candlelit, rose petal bath.