Wilson Associates crafted stunning interiors for the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul that encapsulate the story of two metropolitan icons—New York and Paris—coming together under one roof. The Dallas-based interior design firm incorporated design elements inspired by the historic city, and the scope also included the restoration of the historic liquor factory, designed by Robert Mallet-Stevens. The result: a truly unique hotel offering. Memorable aspects of this luxury hotel include:
- Lobby Reception: Envisioned as a portal between the hotel and residences, the reception leaves a lasting impression with carefully balanced materials.
- Peacock’s Alley: This extended runway to the Great Room evokes chic, avant-garde style and freedom of expression.
- Great Room: Inspired by the historic liquor factory, this multi-faceted space features a cocktail bar and eclectic groups of seating.
- Tea Parlor & Patisserie: Combining the modernized charm of Paris and industrial chic of New York, this setting offers a casual and uniquely residential experience.
- Meeting Rooms: Capturing a residential mood with an inviting, casual undertone, these spaces bring together refined, high-end details with classic architectural elements.
Visit website: www.fairmont.com/istanbul