Fairmont San Francisco's $1 Million Fantasy Big Game 50 Package includes:
ACCOMMODATIONS IN THE PENTHOUSE SUITE
• Four-night-stay (check-in February 4, 2016 and check-out February 8, 2016) for up to six people in the three-bedroom Penthouse Suite of Fairmont San Francisco. The legendary suite offers 6,000-square-feet of luxury – including three bedrooms, a terrace with sweeping views of San Francisco and the bay, a formal dining room and kitchen, a billiard room, a two-story library with a secret passageway as well as a lavish living room perfect for entertaining. JFK and Prince Charles slept here.
• Open bar and pantry stocked with the guests' favorite snacks throughout the stay.
• Welcome amenity of six monogrammed robes.
BIG GAME 50 HIGHLIGHTS
• A Gold Suite accommodating 22 people at Big Game 50 on February 7, 2016. Premium food & beverage offerings will be served in the suite.
• A celebrated national football alum will visit the suite during the game.
• Luxury transportation to and from Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara with a pop-up tailgate party onboard. A Fairmont chef and bartender will keep the party rolling and the Highway Patrol will smooth the way for a memorable ride to Big Game 50.
• The 22 guests will be invited to the Official Big Game 50 Pre-Game Party on February 7, 2016.
• Access to the Big Game 50 Club.
• The 22 guests will each receive a commemorative Big Game 50 bag of merchandise.
• Each guest will receive a $100 gift certificate for Big Game 50 merchandise.
EXCLUSIVE BIG GAME 50 PARTIES
• Six tickets to the Big Game 50 Golden Gala on Thursday, February 4, 2016.
• Six tickets to an exclusive celebrity-packed VIP Party on Friday, February 5, 2016.
$150,000 GOES TO CHARITY
• A $150,000 donation will be made to the 50 Fund in the name of the person who purchases Fairmont San Francisco's Million Dollar Fantasy Big Game 50 Package.
To purchase the $1 Million Fantasy Big Game 50 Package, please contact Colleen O'Neill at 415-772-5489.
For more information, please visit http://www.fairmont.com/sanfrancisco or call 1-800-441-1414.