A boutique, luxury retreat situated amidst 57 sprawling acres in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, outside Santa Fe - Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado features 65 casitas; a 10,000 square foot indoor/outdoor Spa; on-site Adventure Center; inventive dining at Terra; and original outdoor, culture, culinary and wellness experiences. The Resort’s intimate setting surrounded by nature, coupled with a spacious layout, uninterrupted views and private casitas make for an ideal honeymoon destination in a distinct high desert-mountain locale.
With the new honeymoon package, guests can relax in their spacious casita - complete with wood-burning fireplaces, private patio and spa-inspired bathroom with deep soaking tub - and enjoy a variety of exclusive "newlywed perks" including: a bottle of champagne; $200 Resort credit; sunset drinks at Terra Bar; and custom amenities.
Plus, couples can enhance their honeymoon with a series of curated, private experiences to choose from to fully customize their vacation. From creative culinary and cocktail learning activities and “choose your own” private-guided outdoor adventures, to local cultural excursions, and unique spa and wellness offerings - the options are endless for guests to “Honeymoon Your Way" at Four Seasons Santa Fe.
Special Offer Includes:
- Bottle of Beau Joie champagne upon arrival
- $200 resort credit towards a Spa or Adventure experience
- 2 drinks at Terra Bar’s outdoor fire pit
- Late check out at 2pm
- “Honeymooner’s Choice” Amenity -- Choose from one of the following in-casita amenities:
- David’s Chocolate Heart + Bottle of Gruet - Hollow chocolate heart halve filled with macaroons, chocolate truffles & marshmallows, paired with a bottle of Gruet wine
- New Mexican Tapas with Sangria - Chef’s selection of tapas using local ingredients, served with a refreshing house-made sangria
- Chocolate Fondue with Fruit - accompanied by 2 glasses of Champagne Brut
- Spanish Cheese & Charcuterie Board with Bottle of Iconoclast - D.O. Spanish Cheeses and Charcuterie Selection with Wine, specially made for Four Seasons
- Macaroons and Mimosas Flight - Assortment of Santa Fe Macaroons (pinon/cajeta/chile), paired with prickly pear, orange-lavender & guava mimosas
*À LA CARTE “HONEYMOON ENHANCEMENT” EXPERIENCES – A selection of private activities for couples to craft their own unique Four Seasons Santa Fe honeymoon experience:
Dine & Imbibe – Culinary Experiences
- New Mexican Sunset Honeymooners Toast – At a special location on the Camino Encantado Trail, cheers with a bottle of Gruet and cheese platter while lounging in Adirondack chairs and taking in epic sunset views.
- Romantic Fireside Dinner for Two in Terra’s Private Dining Room: Begin with chef’s selection of tapas and a bottle of Spanish wine, followed by a 3-course dinner. To end the evening, enjoy turndown service complete with s’mores and martinis.
- Private Chef’s Garden Cooking Lesson + Sunset Terrace Dinner - Chef-led cooking class in the culinary garden, learning to prepare New Mexico-inspired specialty dishes with fresh, local ingredients. Then, enjoy dinner on Terra’s expansive terrace.
- Private Mixology Experience + Create Your Own Signature Cocktail— Learn the “art of mixology” first-hand from Terra Bar’s experts, and how to make hand-crafted cocktails using creative tricks, techniques and regional liquors. Then, couples create their own signature cocktail and name it.
- *Departure Amenity: couples receive Four Seasons-branded recipe card with their new cocktail on it & special glassware.
- Tequila & Mezcal Tasting + Tequila Blending Session — Led by Terra’s certified Tequila Master, taste different varietals, discover their origins, unique flavor profiles, and learn how to blend tequila. Couples then create their own special tequila blend and receive a bottle to take home. (*Enjoy homemade chips, salsas and guacamole during experience.)
Spa + Wellness
- Ultimate Romance Spa Retreat: Spend the day unwinding together with a series of indulgent spa experiences. Begin with a Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap, followed by a custom Head-to-Toe Massage. Complete the experience relaxing in a private courtyard with hot tub and sauna, while enjoying Whispering Angel rosé and chocolate covered strawberries.
- Additional Options Include:
- Cacao Ritual
- Live Harp Couples Massage Experience
Outdoor Adventure & Culture
- Santa Fe City Tour and Wine Tasting: Private-guided tour of downtown to discover its hidden gems, rich history and arts, with stops along the way at select tasting rooms.
- Plaza Blanca Exploration with Picnic: Journey off the beaten track to discover this sacred area that inspired artist Georgia O’Keeffe’s paintings. Plaza Blanca’s surreal rock formations meet endless horizon to create a dramatic, unforgettable landscape.
- New Mexico Wine Country Experience: Exclusive wine culture excursion, exploring the region’s best wineries, meet the winemakers, private vineyard tours and wine tastings.
- Pick Your Own Adventure: Choose from a wide variety of private-guided, fully-customized outdoor adventures, such as: hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, fly fishing, hot air ballooning, and more.
- Romantic Mountaintop Picnic: Enjoy a personalized array of Chef Specialties and a Bottle of Gruet wine, at a scenic mountaintop location with awe-inspiring views.
Additional Activity Offerings include:
- Private Tango Lessons
- Round of Golf for 2
- Couple’s Private Workout Session (indoors or outdoors, with a yoga or fitness instructor)
*For more information and to book, visit: https://www.fourseasons.com/santafe/