Tradewind Aviation, premium operator of private charter flights throughout North America and Caribbean, has partnered with the top luxury hotels, resorts and villas on St. Barth: Hotel Manapany, Villa Marie Saint Barth, Le Sereno, Hôtel Barrière Le Carl Gustaf, Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa, Eden Rock – St Barths, Christopher St. Barth, Le Toiny – Relais and Chateaux, and WIMCO Villas to offer travelers to the island the ultimate and safest private travel experience across air, land and sea. This destination wide partnership was founded with the shared goal of providing a safe, secure, and stress-free travel experience to and from St. Barth so guests can relax and enjoy the iconic island.
The private travel experience takes off with a luxury private jet charter with Tradewind Aviation from anywhere in the U.S. to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Available jets are sized from small to large cabins per the number of passengers, preference and availability, in Tradewind’s fleet of Citation CJ3 jets and preferred partner aircraft.
Upon arrival at Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, a Tradewind Pilatus PC-12 will be ready and waiting for travelers to board for a quick and seamless “wing-to-wing” transfer to St. Barth. As Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, no immigration or customs is required.
Guests booking Tradewind Aviation’s private travel experiences to St. Barth and staying on island at Hotel Manapany, Villa Marie Saint Barth, Le Sereno, WIMCO Villas, Hôtel Barrière Le Carl Gustaf, Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa or Eden Rock – St Barths will receive:
Once on St. Barth, guests staying at any of the partner hotels will have access to exclusive amenities and offerings:
· Hotel Manapany – This five-star environmentally friendly resort and spa in the heart of St. Barth offers Tradewind Aviation travelers complimentary dinner for two at On The Rocks, with choice of a grilled lobster or Black Angus sirloin steak dinner served with a bottle of Champagne. Hotel Manapany exudes the essence of St. Barth, uniting the exceptional natural beauty of the island with a stylish and sophisticated resort. The hotel is nestled on a palm-fringed beach at Anse de Cayes, a quiet and serene piece of the island, exuding Caribbean sophistication with a “back to the roots” philosophy.
· Villa Marie Saint Barth – This tropical chic boutique hotel surrounded by 14 acres of dazzling gardens in the hills of Colombier overlooking Flamands Beach is offering $100 credit per guest at the bar or the spa and complimentary sun loungers at the hotel’s beach club, Gyp Sea Beach Club. Villa Marie will also treat guests to a Pure Altitude Travel Beauty Kit to enjoy as they board Tradewind Aviation in the U.S.
· Le Sereno – This stunning beachfront hotel featuring 39 rooms designed by the acclaimed Christian Liaigre and located along a 600-foot stretch of sandy beach on the coveted Grand Cul-de-Sac is offering a complimentary private half-day boat charter on a 47-foot Catamaran for guests staying in one of its three 7,000-square-foot, 4-bedroom villas, each with their own private pool and garden. During their stay, guests are invited to enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine from Ristorante Al Mare’s Michelin-starred culinary team, which is returning to St. Barth’s from Il Sereno in Lake Como for the 2020-2021 season.
· Hôtel Barrière Le Carl Gustaf – Nestled on a gentle spur, the Hôtel Barrière Le Carl Gustaf offers 21 rooms, suites and bungalows for a home-from-home feel imbued with tropical elegance and relaxed luxury. Guests who book this offer and stay at Le Carl Gustaf will receive one 45-minute ‘sur mesure’ spa treatment at Diane Barrière Spa and a in-room amenity kit including a bottle of champagne and a beach bag with accessories. Guests will also receive complimentary round-trip ground transportation, and an onboard amenity kit.
· Le Barthélemy –Located on a perfect crescent-shaped, white-sand beach along St. Barths’ famed Grand Cul de Sac, award-winning Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa envelops guests in its philosophy of human-centered, couture hospitality. With their new ‘Ultimate Escapism’ package, the hotel is teaming up with Tradewind Aviation to offer a luxurious door-to-door escape. Guests that book the package will arrive on the island by private jet via Tradewind, check into a luxury suite with a private oceanfront plunge pool, enjoy a sunset cruise with Champagne on a private yacht and more.
· Eden Rock – St Barths – Located on a rocky promontory surrounded by white sandy beaches, gin clear sea and amazing coral reefs full of colorful wild sea life and at the very heart of the island is Eden Rock – St Barths. Tradewind clientele who book this experience will receive complimentary round-trip ground transportation, as well as a welcome amenity kit with Eden Rock – St Barths goodies. For visitors that book either Eden Rock – St Barths’ Villa Rockstar or Villa Nina, a complimentary use of a Land Rover Defender is available throughout their stay.
· Christopher St. Barth – On the northern shore of the island of St Barthélemy, the road plunges down to a secluded bay, turned toward the sea. Nestled between crystal clear waters and Pointe Milou, protected by trade winds, this intimate setting offers astonishing views of the Caribbean Sea and neighboring islands. Guests of Hotel Christopher who arrive to St. Barth via private Tradewind Aviation charter will be welcomed to the hotel with top VIP amenities and will have access to a Mini Cooper to use throughout the duration of their stay.
· Le Toiny – Relais and Chateaux – Located on an ideal natural and unspoiled location on the eastern side Le Toiny’s 22 Villa suites offer an ultra lux and private location tucked away in a pristine 17 acres natural sanctuary. Each Villa has its own private pool and ocean view; Our beach club and beach pool are open daily. Guests that book the package will arrive on the island by private jet via Tradewind, check into a luxury one bedroom villa with private pool and enjoy VIP amenities including full daily breakfast, access to a full mini bar and a special bottle of champagne on arrival.
· WIMCO Villas – Winner of Conde Nast Readers choice award for excellence in villa rentals two years in a row, representing over 350 private villas on St Barths, and offering 24/7 concierge service to all of its guests. Tradewind clientele who reserve a WIMCO villa in St Barths (or any other destination) who travel via private charter will receive complimentary round-trip ground transportation to and from their home airport, and will enjoy complimentary welcome amenities pre-stocked in their villa, including Champagne, wine, and gourmet foods, cheeses and breads.
Flights are available from anywhere in the U.S. One-way pricing from the Southeast Begins at $19,000 ($2,375 per person) and $30,000 ($5,000 per person) from the Northeast. For more information on Tradewind Aviation’s new private travel experiences on St. Barth and pricing on related private jet travel, or to reserve a seat onboard any Tradewind Aviation flight, please call (800)-376-7922 or visit www.flytradewind.com.