Fifteen lucky travelers will discover highlights of South America on Lakani's 600 Legacy private jet as they venture to Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile on October 19-November 2, 2019.
This custom designed itinerary was created to include all of the must-see destinations and experiences of the region paired with luxury and comfort in mind. Guests will experience exciting cultural encounters, all-inclusive sightseeing, luxurious accommodations, and unbelievable meals at the finest restaurants in each country. They'll enjoy the camaraderie of a small group of like-minded travelers and relax in the comfort of a totally worry-free experience knowing all the details, such as tipping guides and drivers, making restaurant reservations, and providing personalized attention, are taken care of.
The hotels were all chosen for their splendid locations, as well as their luxurious, yet authentic representation of the region -- Four Seasons Hotel Casa Medina, Bogota, Colombia; Hotel Fasano Punta Del Este, Punta Del Este, Uruguay; and Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa, Ushuaia, Argentina are just a few examples. Encounters with local people, exhilarating excursions, fabulous cuisine and wines, and the undivided attention of the tour managers, local guides, and lecturers complete this memorable trip.
The cost is $79,900 per person double. In addition to round-trip international business class air, all jet tour clients receive suite accommodations.
- Visiting Bogota's Gold Museum with a curator
- Touring the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira
- Visiting Avenida de Mayo and the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Witnessing Iguazú Falls, the largest waterfall system in the world
- Cruising the scenic Beagle Channel on a private boat and viewing the sea life and monuments along the coast
- Riding the End of the World vintage steam train to Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Visiting of the home of Chilean poet and Nobel Laureate and Diplomat, Pablo Neruda.