Today's travelers are keen on experiencing the true essence of a destination by diving into its local culture, rich flavors and popular activities/tours that are adored by locals and visitors alike. Nestled across 70 acres atop Bald Head Cliff, Cliff House is deeply rooted in the authentic traditions of Maine and captivates the core elements of the destination through the following:
Regionally Infused Cuisine
- The Tiller Restaurant features a seasonal menu containing varying flavors for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Situated just beyond the double-sided fireplace by The Tiller Restaurant, the Tidemark Terrace offers handcrafted cocktails along with fresh and regional dishes.
- Nubb's Lobster Shack, an idyllic oceanfront retreat, provides guests with beloved Maine lobster rolls.
- The traditions and natural treasures of the Maine elements serve as the inspiration behind The Spa at Cliff House, a 9,000 square-foot tucked-away oasis.
- The Spa combines time-honored techniques and an array of treatments featuring four lavish product lines: Elemental Herbology, Sciote, Red Flower and Zents, which provide unparalleled renewal.
- The Spa channels the transformative interplay of water, stone, sky and sand – embracing “wild and free” elements of coastal Maine.
Coastal Chic Accommodation
- Guest room options range from the Premium Collection with enchanting fireplaces and expansive private terraces to the coveted Luxury Spa Suites located within the spa offering exclusive services and treatments.
- Each room boasts stylish touches and in-room offerings such as premium red flower bath amenities, coastal-inspired furnishings, intimate glass terraces with seating to enjoy the ocean, plush hooded bathrobes and luxury linens including Cuddledown comforters made locally in Maine.
Destination Rich Activities
- Guests can take advantage of the resort's exciting lineup of activities such as tennis, hiking, biking, sea kayaking, fishing, sailing, paddle boarding, helicopter tours of the lighthouses and coastlines, golfing, Bocce Ball, and croquet.
- Beyond the on-property recreational activities, Cliff House is conveniently located nearby Southern Maine's popular attractions such as Perkins Cove, Ogunquit Playhouse, Nubble Lighthouse, Stonewall Kitchen Cooking School, The Kittery Outlets, Seashore Trolley Museum and the 30,000 acres of wildlife at Mount Agamenticus.
The resort recently underwent a reimagination to bring to life a highly anticipated, ground‐breaking coastal vision, officially reopening its doors this past fall 2016. The property will further expand its upscale offerings with additional beautiful guestrooms and an adults-only pool debuting in the summer of 2017.
Visit website: https://www.destinationhotels.com/cliff-house