Blending the very best of Northern California—Tahoe’s winter wonderland with Sonoma’s single vineyard wines—Ram’s Gate Winery and Mountainside at Northstar have joined forces to offer a much more scenic route. The new ‘High Altitude Skiing Sonoma-style’ offers a definitive experience for those who are as serious about wine as they are about après-ski with the ultimate perk of traversing traffic.
With three non-stop flights daily from LAX to Santa Rosa Airport via Horizon Air (as low as $80 each way)—you’ll be in wine country faster than your daily commute to work. Once in Santa Rosa, private jet services will take you to Tahoe slope side and then back to Sonoma fireside. *please note that flights from LAX to Santa Rosa are only a recommendation and are not apart of the package.
The ‘High Altitude Skiing Sonoma-style’ experience includes:
• Roundtrip private jet service (from Santa Rosa to Truckee)
• Private access at Mountainside at Northstar with full-day lift tickets to Northstar
• Lunch with Ram’s Gate wines at Schaffer’s Camp
• Full-day use of Mountainside at Northstar’s Tree House
• Transportation to and from Tahoe Truckee Airport
• Roundtrip car service to Ram’s Gate and three hours at Ram’s Gate Winery with wine and dinner pairing
Visit website: www.mountainsidenorthstar.com