The historic Relais & Chateaux property set on a cliff overlooking the Bay of Naples will reopen for the season on April 18th with enticing and value-focused specials, including the Spring Opening Special Rate with savings of 35%. It's just one of several enticing packages awaiting travelers at the most stylish address in Anacapri. In addition, a NEW Penthouse Suite will debut this spring. It will feature the most spacious accommodations on property, as well as a large terrace with panoramic views of the bay. The suite is designed by hotel owner Paolo Signorini and his wife Patricia Signorini, as well as hotel general manager Lucia Garau.
Guests can reserve now to save on a first-of-the-season Capri getaway with the Spring Opening Special Rate. It's available from April 18, 2013, through April 30, 2013. The package includes:
• One night in a Deluxe Sea View or Junior Seaview Suite
• Full buffet breakfast
• Complimentary use of the minibar
• Complimentary internet
• Complimentary use of the Fitness Corner and Steam Bath
• Transfers to and from the port of Capri on arrival and departure
The package starts at €300, approximately $388 USD, for double occupancy.
The Spring Opening Special Rate isn't the only way to enjoy early season value at Hotel Caesar Augustus. Additional hotel packages include:
• The Best of Capri (approximately a 20% savings): Two nights in a Deluxe Sea View Room or Junior Suite; daily buffet breakfast; complimentary use of minibar; complimentary internet; complimentary use of Fitness Corner and Steam Bath; private walking tour of the island with a guide; three course romantic dinner for two at La Terrazza di Lucullo on the day of arrival; and transfers to and from the port of Capri. From $2,151 USD; package available April 21-May 30, and September 23-October 27.
• Romantic Caesar Escape (approximately 20% savings): Three nights in a Seaview room; Breakfast served in the privacy of your room or at Terrazza di Lucullo; welcome bottle of Prosecco and strawberries; private candlelight dinner including champagne and a special menu prepared by Executive Chef Eduardo Vuolo; relaxing body massage for two; and transfers to and front the port of Capri. From $2,715 USD; package available April 21-May 16 and September 23-October 27.
For reservations or more information, please visit www.caesar-augustus.com or the hotel at: email@example.com.
About: Hotel Caesar Augustus