Hotel del Coronado, along with Beach Village at The Del, is welcoming animals through its new “Del Dogs & Cats” program, which pampers pets upon check-in with amenities including a special in-room pet dining menu, Del-ightful dog and cat treats, bedding and more.
To complement its new pet friendly status, the resort is introducing “Yappy Hour” for guests and locals with pets on its Sun Deck, from 4 to 5 p.m., Sundays starting May 4. Pets can snack and schmooze to their heart's content while lapping up Evian and kibble, while their owners take in the spectacular ocean setting partaking in pet-inspired libations such as a Greyhound or a Salty Dog.
Meanwhile, pets staying at The Del will luxuriate in an array of tail-wagging treats and other special amenities, including:
• “Purrfect” welcome amenities, including a placemat, water and food dishes, waste bags and/or litter box, scratching pad for cats and Del-ightful dog and cat treats by Daphne, the resort's pastry chef
• Gourmet room service chef-prepared menu available for cats and dogs
• Nearby pet walking, pet-sitting, dog grooming and veterinary services
• Pet friendly guide to Coronado Island, which includes a nearby dog beach, located less than a mile from the resort
• Creature comforts like specialized bedding, crates, collars and leashes available for use during stay
Hotel del Coronado is committed to the safety and comfort of all its guests, furry and otherwise. For complete details on the new pet policies, visit www.hoteldel.com/pets and for reservations call 800-Hotel Del or visit www.hoteldel.com