The package highlights Hotel Hassler's new 4,300-square-foot Hassler Penthouse Suite, which features four bathrooms, two panoramic terraces, a fully equipped kitchen, large living room, dining area, cocktail bar and access to all of the Hassler's five-star amenities.
The Royal Penthouse Package includes:
• Two nights in the Hassler Penthouse Suite
• Daily in-suite breakfast
• Welcome Champagne and caviar blinis upon arrival
• Private butler service
• "Rome by Night Tour," a privately guided walking tour of Rome's famed fountains and squares
• Dinner for two at Imàgo, the Hassler's panoramic Michelin-starred restaurant with a special tasting menu created by the Chef Francesco Apreda (beverages excluded)
• In-room massage for two by therapists from the Hassler's acclaimed Amovero Spa
• Roundtrip airport transfers
Priced at €35,000 (approximately US$48,000), the package is valid for arrivals through December 20, 2014.
To learn more, visit: www.hotelhasslerroma.com