Guests looking for the best of the best can stay at the Hassler's grand Penthouse Suite, offering the most breathtaking views of Rome's skyline, including the Spanish Steps, Villa Borghese gardens and Villa Medici, the Church of Trinità dei Monti, St. Peter's Basilica and the Pantheon. Incomparable views of the city surround the space, offering some of the best views in all of Rome from every room and the private terrace.
Created from the vision of the Hassler's President and General Manger, Roberto Wirth, the suite was completed back in 2012, but today still offers the ultimate in Roman luxury. The 3,552-square-foot suite offers a special living room with a dining area, two beautiful large king-bedded rooms as well as a single room, with the following amenities:
• Direct and private elevator access
• State-of-the-art music and lighting system
• Private butler service
• Two private panoramic terraces in Travertine marble
• A grand piano
• Custom-designed fine bone china tableware specifically designed for the Hassler Penthouse
• Chromotherapy-enhanced rain shower
• The Hassler's own unique Amorvero brand of bath and body products
• Hermès fabrics in hues of dove grey, rich burgundy and orange
• Unique objects such as a bed-end trunk and footstool in horsehair fabric
• A fully stocked cocktail bar
• A fridge stocked with champagne and more
This year, Hotel Hassler Roma is celebrating 10 years of its panoramic Michelin-starred restaurant, Imàgo, with a special tasting menu and accommodations package. Find more details on that here: http://www.hotelhasslerroma.com/en/promotions/10-years-of-imago-package/51-34.