Hotel Jerome is offering two packages priced at $125,000, 125 Nights of Winter and Aspen Elevated, providing exclusive perks and access to experience the best of Aspen.
On November 28th – exactly 125 years to the date that the hotel first opened its doors – Hotel Jerome hosted a Party Like It's 1889 celebration to officially begin the anniversary season.
Hotel Jerome originally opened in 1889 and has since been an institution for locals and visitors from early silver-mining days of the late-1800's, the 1940's when Aspen rose to fame as the ski resort for discerning travelers and the 1970's when Hunter S. Thompson was the reigning king of J-Bar. Hotel Jerome completed an extensive renovation in December 2012 that preserved the spirit of the hotel's heritage and added a contemporary experience.
125 Nights of Winter: a 125-night-for-125k hotel residency will give visitors the opportunity to call Hotel Jerome “home” and to experience the town as their own luxury playground through weekly adventures, access to the famed Caribou Club, privileged seasonal ski passes and gear:
• 125 nights in a Junior Suite King with daily breakfast in-room or at Prospect
• Choice of one weekly custom Auberge Adventure (or other local experience); for example, heli-skiing, alpine skiing with Olympians, twilight dog sledding and cooking classes with Aspen's culinary masterminds
• Access to Caribou Club, Aspen's most exclusive private club
• Season ski passes and equipment rentals
• Rate based on two (2) person occupancy for 125 consecutive nights, including taxes and resort fees; guests may “move-in” anytime between November 28 and December 8, 2014
Aspen Elevated: from private round-trip air to designing a new pair of skis, the luxurious $125,000 four-night couples getaway will showcase the best of Aspen with a highly-customized itinerary over one of the most magical nights of the year, New Year's Eve:
• Private air (to/from Aspen and select cities)
• Four-nights in an Executive One Bedroom Suite
• Custom skis, designed in collaboration with and fitted by Bomber Ski
• First track ski passes, private lesson, lift tickets and ski rentals for three (3) days
• Choice of one (1) custom Auberge Adventure for example, heli-skiing, alpine skiing with Olympians, twilight dog sledding and cooking classes with Aspen's culinary masterminds
• Private couples dinner on New Year's Eve with views of fireworks on the private terrace with access to Caribou club
• Spa day at Hotel Jerome's Auberge Spa
• Rate based on two (2) person occupancy, including taxes and resort fees; valid December 29, 2014 to January 2, 2015
** Guests must call Hotel Jerome directly to book the 125 Nights of Winter and Aspen Elevated packages: (855) 331-7213.
Additional information about Hotel Jerome, its history and the anniversary offerings, can be found online: hoteljerome.aubergeresorts.com.