The hotel is set along the tranquil Gore Creek, just steps away from the beautiful forested mountainside, perfect for active and meditative activities. Hotel Talisa is Vail’s only true ski-in/ski-out luxury resort, with chair 20 on property, guests have easy access to Vail Mountain. Its location and ski valet offers visitors a first-class experience - imagine stepping out of your room and moments later you are on the lift, no lugging of gear or waiting in lines. In addition to downhill and cross-country skiing and snowboarding, guests of Hotel Talisa can take part in a wide array of activities year-round including mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and more. Hotel Talisa also features a variety of rarified, personalized amenities and programming including:
- Après Everyday - More than just the typical social hour, Hotel Talisa is making the best of après a way of life. The resort will feature inventive avant and après-adventure libations, including a decadent hot chocolate bar, daily champagne sabering and tasting, bites and music year-round
- Après Mini Beauty Sessions – Once-weekly treatments – think manicures and blow-outs – available complimentary for those guests wanting a quick refresh after a day on the slopes
- Gourmet S’mores & S’more Butler – Classic s’mores served creek-side with the help of the resident S’more Butler
- Pillow Menu – Curated selection of luxurious pillows that fit individual guest preference
- Moët Flutes & Frites - A weekly tradition soon to be a favorite for hotel guests and Vail visitors. This custom offering is an opportunity to enjoy beautifully presented Moët glasses of champagne with house made pommes frites.
- Mats and Moët – Taking place twice a week, Hotel Talisa will pamper their guests with a glass of champagne after yoga
- Talisa Tykes - Offering year-round rotating weekly activities for Hotel Talisa’s littlest guests including canvas painting and Ute Indian inspired crafts
Hotel Talisa offers three culinary venues, each sourcing ingredients from local Colorado ranchers and farmers. Gessner, the hotel’s full-service restaurant, features cuisine inspired by the Colorado Rockies as well as Vail’s roots in European culture with authentic flavors and dishes from those countries bordering the Alps. Specialty menu items include Mussel & Foraged Mushrooms, Colorado Rack of Lamb, sourced from locally-based Superior Farms, Black Truffle Tagliatelle Pasta and Duck Confit and Wild Boar Sausage Cassoulet. At the center of the property, The Fireside Bar and Lounge draws in visitors and guests to enjoy Après Everyday year-round. Guests can indulge in après favorites like Bison Chili and Lobster Crostini while listening to live music overlooking Gore Creek and Vail Mountain. The Market offers guests specialty gourmet provisions and beverages perfect for an early morning start or a mid-afternoon treat.
New to the property, The Spa at Hotel Talisa follows in the footsteps of traditional alpine spas, embracing both the natural splendor and healing powers of the surrounding mountain and creek in and indoor/outdoor setting. Treatments include the High-Altitude Adjustment Ritual and body scrubs infused with botanicals and Colorado wildflowers found near Vail Mountain’s storied hiking trails. Hotel guests also have access to the resort’s 58,000 square foot adjoining athletic club in addition to the new fitness center within the hotel. The hotel also boasts over 40,000 square feet of beautifully appointed meeting and event space, the largest in the Vail Valley.
Visitors to Vail enjoy direct access from nearby Eagle County Airport, which receives airlift unmatched by most mountain communities, including non-stop seasonal service to New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix and Washington, D.C. Denver International Airport, approximately two hours away, is the 18th busiest airport in the world and receives hundreds of additional domestic and international flights daily.
Be one of the first to experience the newly-debuted Hotel Talisa, Vail’s newest luxury hotel. To book reservations, visit HotelTalisa.com or call (800) 420-2424 to speak with a dedicated reservation specialist. In celebration of the grand opening, Hotel Talisa is inviting guests to receive 20% savings and a $200 Talisa Experience credit for a two or more-night stay from November 30, 2017 to April 15, 2018. For additional details, please visit the website at Talisa’s Winter Welcome.