Amundsen/plant flags offer ($500 off)
From Antarctica to Svalbard - Prepare to Plant Your Flag!
In 1911, Roald Amundsen planted the Norwegian flag at the South Pole. Now it's time for you to plant yours. Planting a flag is a symbol of achievement. For some, this symbol is reserved for summiting Mount Everest. For others, spending the night under a tent in their own backyard is worth celebrating. With Hurtigruten's new Explorer fleet, you'll have the chance to plant your personal flag, whatever that may mean, in some of the most exciting and remote areas in the world. https://www.hurtigruten.us/plant-your-flag/
Terms and Conditions:
- This early booking offer of $500 per person* is valid for bookings made between Oct 15, 2016, and Dec 31, 2016 for all Explorer Voyages on MS Fram, MS Midnatsol, and MS Spitsbergenwith departures between Apr 17, 2017, and Mar 13, 2018.
- The offer is valid for select departures, is capacity controlled, and is subject to withdrawal at any time without notice.
- This offer is combinable with the Ambassador discount for past passengers and the Child discount.
- This offer is not combinable with unspecified cabins offer or valid for the Land of the Penguins voyage departure Nov 15, 2017, or the Adventure from Cape Horn to the Penguins of Antarctic voyage on departures Jan 18, Jan 31, and Feb 13, 2018.
- Offer is open for FIT direct and trade bookings only. Ships' Registry: Norway.
Coastal Norway/Hele Norway offer valid through end of January
Experience Everything That the Stunning Norwegian Coast Has to Offer for Less on the 12-Day Classic Roundtrip Voyage with Hurtigruten
Three Fare Options
If you choose to travel with Hurtigruten starting Apr 1, 2017, travelers can choose from three different fare alternatives, BASIC, SELECT, or PLATINUM, and select their preferred way to travel with Hurtigruten. This offer only applies to SELECT- or PLATINUM-fare bookings. Read about the new fare structure.
*Offer Terms & Conditions
- Price is per person, double occupancy, maximum two guests per cabin, in USD, and valid for new retail bookings from Nov 01, 2016, though Jan 31, 2017, on the 12-day Classic Roundtrip Voyage only.
- For voyage travel dates Jan 01 – Mar 31, 2017, offer is valid for all cabin categories.
- For voyage travel dates Apr 01 – Dec 31, 2017, offer is valid for SELECT- or PLATINUM-fare bookings only.
- Offer is capacity controlled, and is subject to withdrawal at any time without notice.
- Combinable with Northern Lights Promise and Ambassador and Child discounts. Ships' registry: Norway
Greenland to Svalbard Expedition
The expedition starts in Greenland, where the Arctic wilderness offers explorers some of the most spectacular and pristine scenery on earth. Join Hurtigruten as we sail under the midnight sun, through a landscape that is rich in culture and history, and has spectacular wildlife. Our expedition team includes locals, to give guests an authentic experience of the true Greenland.
Expedition to the Amazon Rainforest - Northbound
This expedition combines tropical beaches and metropolitan city life with excursions into the Amazon rainforest. Explorers embark in Montevideo, Uruguay and travel north along the coastline of Brazil. The guests sail up the Amazon River to Manaus, giving them a great opportunity to really get to know the country and its unique and impressive tropical nature and rich history.
Fjords, Glaciers and Volcanoes
The original circumnavigation of Iceland! Explorers experience Iceland's wilderness, wildlife, history, and settlements, getting to know this mystic island by swimming in natural hot springs and hiking through lava fields on the perfect expedition voyage.
From the Amazon to the Sahara
A riveting journey from the Amazon to the Sahara across the Atlantic Ocean. Join Hurtigruten to explore diverse destinations, from the cobbled streets of Cape Verde to the modern city of Casablanca and everything in between. Expedition-style landings and active excursions will make this 18-day voyage a fascinating and enriching one.