These private suites offer unique luxury group experiences that interpret Las Vegas’ party atmosphere and VIP accommodations into the world of wellness.
Two of the top spas on the Las Vegas Strip offer extravagant private suites that give guests the perfect place to relax with friends while enjoying world-class spa services. The suites allow guests to curate a perfect day, choosing everything from catered in-suite dining to which treatments to explore.
Spa Suite at The Spa & Salon at ARIA
- The Spa at ARIA – ARIA’s Forbes Five Star-rated spa offers a lavish suite fully equipped with hot tubs, private showers, large-screen televisions and private catering.
- The 800-square-foot suites can accommodate groups for facials, massages, salon services and complimentary champagne.
- Guests can opt for one of the decadent packages, like the Noir Balance Package with a signature aromatherapy massage, advanced hydrafacial, coconut body buff, and coconut milk bath, or select their own adventure from an array of treatments.
- Other top treatments include Himalayan Salt Massages and Valmont Facials.
- Guests can also order from an in-room dining menu with options including caviar service and a selection of fresh pressed juices.
Spa Suite at Bellagio Spa &Salon
- Bellagio Spa & Salon – The plush suite at Bellagio Spa & Salon offers a private entrance into the only Watsu Pool on the Las Vegas Strip where one can experience the bliss of massage therapy submerged in a heated pool.
- The 810-square-foot spa suite can accommodate up to three guests for treatments.
- Can’t miss offerings include renewing facials from Cinq Mondes, hydrotherapies in the Watsu Pool, and world inspired body treatments.
- Guests are waited on hand-and-foot by a spa host who ensures everything exceeds expectations, including escorting guests around the premises, delivering in-suite dining service and more