With the spectacular Teton mountain backdrop and the elk antler framed picturesque town square, inspiration is everywhere for the artists and visitors traveling to Jackson Hole. From paintings and sculptures, to fashion and accessories, to design and architecture and fun for foodies, there is a medium to feed every cultural appetite.
Some of the highlights from the Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festival, many of them free, include:
• Sept. 7: the 25th annual Western Design Conference Opening Preview Party + Fashion Show, Snow King Events Center. $50 general admission.
• Sept. 8-10: 25th annual Western Design Conference Exhibit + Sale, Snow King Events Center. $15.
• Sept. 8: Palates & Palettes Gallery Walk, participating galleries on the Town Square. Free.
• Sept. 9: Historic Ranch Tours, buses depart from Home Ranch parking lot at 2 p.m. $60.
• Sept. 10: Taste of the Tetons, Town Square. $2-$4/sample.
• Sept. 10: 18th Annual Takin’ It to the Streets, Town Square. Free.
• Sept. 14: Western Visions Artist Party, National Museum of Wildlife Art. $125.
• Sept. 15-16: Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes, various Jackson area residences. $75.
• Sept. 15-16: Jackson Hole Art Auction, Center for the Arts, noon.
• Sept. 16: The 22nd Annual Jackson Hole QuickDraw Art Sale and Auction, Town Square. Free.
• Sept. 17: Art Brunch Gallery Walk, participating galleries. Free.
For a full schedule of Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festivals events, visit http://www.jacksonholechamber.com/events-calendar/fall-arts-festival/ or call 307.733.3316