As Round Hill Hotel and Villas looks ahead to its reopening this September, the iconic Jamaican resort is offering a new Villa Retreat package. Designed for the ultimate luxury seclusion with proper social distancing, the Villa Retreat package offers guests a private oasis to create lasting memories with family and friends, while safely enjoying the warmest Jamaican hospitality.
When booking the Villa Retreat package, guests may choose from one of Round Hill’s 27 award-winning private villas, each of which are uniquely designed and evoke their own personality, from the ultimate in sophisticated luxury to classic, charming island living. Varying from 2 to 6 bedrooms, all villas are equipped with open-air living spaces, expansive bedrooms and well-appointed bathrooms, alongside private pools, luxury amenities and services, breathtaking views and more.
Package amenities have been designed to limit face-to-face interactions aligned to new safety and cleanliness protocols Round Hill is implementing, while heightening the guest experience and providing them with the freedom to safely roam the 110-acre resort. The package includes:
- Accommodation in either a Deluxe, Luxury, or Premium Luxury private villa
- Pre-arrival virtual meeting with the chef and concierge to plan your culinary experience and activities
- Welcome snacks upon arrival
- Daily breakfast catered and served by villa staff
- Daily lunch ordered from the main kitchen and served by villa staff
- Dinner prepared in villa by chef
- Access to non-motorized water sports, jogging path with Fit-Trail®, and use of tennis courts
Guests can enhance their stay with a selection of private experiences on-property such as a beach barbecue, romantic picnic, tour of the organic vegetable garden with their chef, or a customized excursion. Additionally, for a dose of pampering and wellness, guests will have access to the resort’s full-service, award-winning Spa at Round Hill, Fitness Center & Yoga Pavilion.
Round Hill’s Villa Retreat package is bookable through November 30, 2020, for stays from September 1 – December 16, 2020, with blackout dates and additional terms & conditions applying. A minimum three-night stay is required with nightly rates starting at $1,679++ for a 2-Bedroom Deluxe Villa.