With summer vacation around the corner, wanted to share with you Jumby Bay’s special offerings for kids. Located off the northeast coast of Antigua, this all-inclusive private island is the ideal getaway for families of any size with private residence rentals for up to 18. A true paradise for all ages, parents can enjoy the island with their kids and create lifelong memories. Jumby Bay aims to make every moment for its younger guests magical, from kids’ menus to outdoor activities and special events.
Camp Jumby Pavilion is the headquarters for fun, games and discovery. Its dedicated program for 3 to 11-year-olds provides a host of opportunities for outdoor excitement and creative expression, including Little Chefs, Wildlife and Ocean Adventures, Discover Science, Pirates of the Caribbean, and more.
Hawksbill Turtle Program (June to November)
This unique opportunity allows children to join in the island’s conservation efforts.
- Under the supervision of specialist researchers, young guests can view a turtle nesting on Pasture Bay Beach and participate in the release of hatchings into the sea
- Families can also “adopt” and track one of these endangered turtles throughout the summer nesting season
Tailored Spa Treatments
- Kiddies Spa Retreat Menu
- Welcomes guests ages 12 and up
- Treatments include: Teen Massage, Funky Fingers & Twinkle Toes exfoliation, nail shaping/polishing, Clear Start Teen Facial, braiding and hair wraps available
Teen and Youth Activities
- For those 12 to 17, Jumby Bay has a special lineup of activities.
- Mixed volleyball on the beach, mocktail mixology class, paddle boarding and water ski lessons, tennis clinics, nighttime constellation explorations, and more
Nannies and Babysitting Services
- Personal nanny services are available for adult guests looking to enjoy a little downtime of their own