Guests travel aboard luxury aircraft to the Museum of Western Colorado's Dinosaur Journey Museum, for a behind-the-scenes tour and dinosaur dig accompanied by the Curator of Curiosity.
The hands-on, interactive experience provides guests with privileged access to the working laboratory – where dinosaur bones are cleaned, examined and prepared for display by expert paleontologists – as well as participation in a hands-on dinosaur dig, where guests work alongside professionals to uncover new dinosaur bones and tracks at the 150 million year old active dig site.
Starting at $4,295, the Jurassic Experience package includes:
• 2-night stay for two at Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa*
• Daily “Fossil Fuel” breakfast
• Private air-tour aboard the resort's luxury helicopter to visit the Museum of Western Colorado's Dinosaur Journey Museum (includes round-trip to/from resort)
• Behind the scenes tour and dinosaur dig at Dinosaur Journey Museum accompanied by Gateway Canyons' Curator of Curiosity
• Picnic lunch, prepared by Executive Chef Belie
• Souvenir “Walking with Dinosaurs” hardcover book
*Starting price based on 2 guests, double-occupancy in Kiva Premium Guest Room. 2-night minimum required. Includes tax and resort fee.
To learn more: www.gatewaycanyons.com