The Spa, the luxurious boutique beauty, wellness and fitness center, is the newest offering at Kilkea Castle hotel, resort and golf club in Castledermot, Ireland. The 5,000-square foot facility has been designed to create a relaxing, mindful environment that offers clients a unique and enriching experience where they can nurture both the mind and body.
Located within the 12th century fortress, The Spa is a healing hub where a team of experienced stylists, therapists and aestheticians and deliver couture treatments with superb results. All options from its extensive Treatment Menu are performed in purpose-built, beautifully appointed private rooms featuring up-to-the-minute technology and products from Elemis, the world’s premiere spa and skincare brand.
Kilkea Castle and its surrounding 180-acre estate recently completed $30 million restoration, renovation and refurbishment, elevating the entire guest experience to a new and premium standard. The Spa is the property’s latest highlight, a Zen escape to tranquility where patrons can recharge, revitalize and rejuvenate while surrounded by history!
THE SPA FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Thermal Suite: Includes a custom built Hydrotherapy Pool with swim resist current jet and alcoves with targeted jets, a custom built Tylo Sauna and a Steam Room.
- Five Private Treatment Rooms: Well-appointed for massage, facials, waxing and other beauty and wellness services.
- Couple’s Suite: For enjoying services performed with a partner.
- Beauty Lounge: Features a Blow Dry Bar, Makeup Stations, Manicure Desk and Pedicure Chairs.
- Private Changing Rooms: For men and women with showers and secure lockers.
- Fitness Suite: Fully equipped and state-of-the-art, featuring Peloton exercise bikes, elliptical machines, treadmills, bench press and free weights.
- Post-treatment Relaxation Suite: Coppered ceiling, customizable lighting, luxurious black loungers and working fireplace where clients can enjoy healthy refreshments and assorted beverages from star chef David McKane.
The Spa at Kilkea Castle offers an extensive menu of beauty and wellness options, including such signature treatments such as:
- Elemis BIOTEC Facials: The pioneering BIOTEC machine works to switch one’s skin back “on” and increasing its natural cellular energy, nourishing and energizing skin.
- Deeper Than Deep Hot Stone Massage: Balinese Stones bathed in the Frangipani Monoi Body Oil are worked deep into the muscles to relieve tension, resulting in increased vitality and intensely hydrated skin.
- Peaceful Pregnancy Massage: Mothers to be are restored to optimum wellness. An intuitive and relaxing massage hydrates skin that is expanding to accommodate the growing baby.
- High Performance Skin Energizer for Men: A hard-working facial for aging, dehydrated skin and tired eyes maximizes cell regeneration, boosts circulation and induces deep relaxation.
- Intensely Cleansing Salt Scrub: Lime and Ginger or Frangipani-fragranced salt will gently slough away dead skin cells, encouraging the regeneration of new cells, leaving a smooth and responsive canvas that is ready to absorb the deeply nourishing body oil.
- Bespoke Baronial Spa Package: Fit for a King or Queen, these customized packages allow for clients to create optimum wellness days depending on individual preference, mixing and matching what works best.
The Spa at Kilkea Castle is open seven days a week. For further information, please go to www.kilkeacastle.ie, contact the Kilkea team at email@example.com, or by calling (U.S.): +1 (855) 9 KILKEA.