Slated to debut in September 2016 – just in time for both New York Fashion Week and the United Nations General Assembly – these two 1,900 sq. ft. suites on the hotel's 25th and 26th floors will feature individually-designed interiors reflecting the iconic savoir faire with which Roche Bobois has become synonymous.
The Roche Bobois Suites will be suites 2503 and 2603, situated on two of the highest floors of the hotel. The existing suites already feature two full bedrooms, two full bathrooms, an additional half-bath, a combined living and dining area with full-service kitchen, washer and dryer, and, most notably, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the icon of the New York skyline, the Empire State Building.
Each suite will benefit from an individual re-design by the Roche Bobois team. Inspired by the brand's long-standing collaborations with iconic fashion houses like Jean Paul Gaultier and Missoni, the spaces will incorporate design elements from Roche Bobois' most recent collaboration with Christian Lacroix
Some unique design elements of the new Roche Bobois Suites at Langham Place, New York are:
• Beautiful living room furniture, including the modular and stylish Presence Sofa, which features an adjustable back; the Profile tufted leather ottoman, a twist on the classic Chesterfield; and the Epoq Sofa from the Nouveaux Classique collection, which represents French tradition through chic and understated elegance
• A full dining room featuring the Aqua dining table, which is capable of seating up to 10 guests and boasts a water-drop shaped base, cut from a single block of Carrara marble that extends seamlessly into a black Fenix®-coated polyurethane top, made from an innovative material that combines ultra-matte aesthetic with cutting-edge technological performance and is completely resistant to stains, scratches, heat and cleaning products
• Courchevel King Size beds in each bedroom, ensconced in a wall of sectioned leather to serve as both the headboard and a unique wall covering
• Framed brocade artwork using materials from Maison Christian Lacroix, as an artistic counterpoint to the hotel's existing collection of Alex Katz artwork, created by Roche Bobois and exclusively featured at Langham Place, New York
• Mounted TV units by Chicane and Logos in each bedroom
• Drapery by men's fashion designer Paul Smith, evoking the sharp tailored lines of a men's suit
• Accent pillows and throws throughout the suite by Maison Lacroix, the home furnishings arm of Christian Lacroix Paris
Langham Place, New York, centrally located at 400 Fifth Avenue, at the intersection of Fifth Avenue and 36th Street. Its 214 guest rooms and suites are some of the largest in the city. Having recently completed the first phase of a renovation by acclaimed interior designers Meyer Davis, Langham Place boasts a residentially-inspired aesthetic, topped off by a multi-million dollar permanent art collection featuring the works of Alex Katz. Foodies will enjoy Ai Fiori, a Michelin-starred restaurant from Michael White's Altamarea Group, located on the hotel's second floor. Langham Place also has the capabilities to host meetings, events and social gatherings of all sizes in The Gallery at Langham Place, a full floor of function space on the hotel's third floor.
Visit website: http://langhamhotels.com/newyork