On June 8, 2019, Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, will celebrate Global Wellness Day, an annual, international initiative dedicated to living well and raising awareness for personal health, with several bespoke activations and activities designed to encourage healthy habits while highlighting the property’s unique and locally-inspired attributes. One of the many Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® properties participating in the campaign, Las Ventanas al Paraiso will offer unique exercise classes, fitness challanges and meditation sessions to provide a transformative wellness experience for guests and encourage the implementation of healthy lifestyle choices in the lives of individuals and families alike.
The engaging Global Wellness Day offerings at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, will include:
- Global Wellness Day Ceremony: The resort will kick off Global Wellness Day during a ceremony in The Spa’s Solarium that will harmonize and calm guests’ energies with a special group meditation.
- Beach Boot Camp: Guests are invited to participate in a dynamic training session on the resort’s white sand beach that will lead them through plyometric exercises, high intensity cardio drills and deep stretching for a balanced, full-body workout.
- Total Oasis Pool Workout: Hosted at the resort’s luxurious infinity pool, Oasis, guests can enjoy an engaging workout session yielding all the benefits of traditional cardio conditioning without any pain or soreness the next day.
- Dynamic Hatha Yoga: Designed to align and strengthen muscles while boosting flexibility and balance, Hatha yoga pairs integrated breathing and meditation techniques with gentle movements and bold poses to soothe guests’ minds and lift their spirits.
- Tennis Court Workout: Guests are invited to enjoy a fun session of cardio-focused tennis drills and games on the resort’s clay courts for a unique group workout experience.
- Latin Dance Challenge: The resort’s staff will lead an unmissable Latin dance class that emphasizes music, rhythm and energy to activate guests’ cores, leaving them with a post-workout glow and dance moves to last a lifetime.
- Mat Pilates: This sensationally popular workout promises to build long, lean muscles with core-strengthening exercises that keep abdominals contracted throughout the session.
- Wellness Closing Concert: To close out Global Wellness Day, Las Ventanas al Paraiso will host a unique mindfulness session for guests to take in the symphony of natural sounds while enjoying the gorgeous views of the sparkling ocean and clear skies.
The Global Wellness Day activities can be viewed and booked online at https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/las-ventanas-los-cabos/wellness/GWD-2019
Here are a few of the unique experiences to be offered in honor of this year’s Global Wellness Day at other Rosewood Hotels and Resorts:
- Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel (France): The City of Lights will take center stage through specialty fitness classes designed to showcase the city, including an outdoor bootcamp overlooking the iconic Place de la Concorde.
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (Vancouver, Canada): Detoxifying vitamin B12 injections and cupping treatments, a nutritional tutorial with naturopathic specialist Doctor Jason Marr and a cooking demonstration by Executive Chef Kiran Kolathodan will walk guests through all the pillars of health and wellness.
- Rosewood Miramar Beach (Montecito, California): Industry experts, including goop-approved body alignment specialist Lauren Roxburgh, will introduce guests to the many offerings of Montecito and new go-to tricks for incorporating wellness into their everyday lives.
- Rosewood Phuket (Phuket, Thailand): A guided kayak ride around the colourful Emerald Bay will connect guests with their surroundings before partaking on a customized wellness journey at Asaya, Rosewood’s new signature wellness outpost, featuring invigorating fitness classes and authentic Thai touch and sound therapies.