- Lined with antique books and draped in red velvet, the Library Lounge is an intimate space featuring tufted leather sofas, richly detailed rugs and crystal candelabras. Guests can enjoy the “Flaming Hearts” Valentines Day special that will offer a live music tribute to the late Grammy-award winning Amy Winehouse while they sip on perfectly crafted cocktails.
- Bistro Sur, an award winning haute cuisine restaurant; and El Mercado, a traditional Argentinian eatery with a traditional Adobe oven and alfresco dining options; will offer a five course menu on Valentine’s Day that will include selections like Patagonian trout and beef tenderloin. $100 per person at Bistro Sur; $81 per person at El Mercado.
- At the recently opened Alvear Icon, couples will be treated to a romantic dinner in the 31st floor of the hotel with spectacular panoramic views of the city. The Chef has designed a special sophisticated five-course menu paired with wines from Argentina’s own Angelica Zapata. This special dinner will also include a welcome cocktail with an exquisite selection of artisanal chocolate truffles. $180 per person.
- Enjoy a romantic tea time at the beautiful L’Orangerie restaurant, a delicate environment with natural lighting and meticulous décor, with a selection of iced teas and special coffees, scrumptious patisserie and mini gateaux. To toast to romance, guests can also enjoy a cup of Luigi Bosca Prestige Rosé. $35 per person.
- Couples will enjoy the Alvear Spa and Fitness Center with a relaxing 45 minute massage, access to the Wellness Area of the hotel (including sauna, Scottish shower, and vitality pool), and fresh fruit and infusions. $230 per couple.
Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- “Love is in the Air” spa package is available from February 14-24 and includes a two 50-minute massages, 15-minute reflexology treatment, 2 cups of Kir Royal, chocolate covered strawberries, and pool-side lunch at this stunning hotel situated at the heart of Buenos Aires’ exclusive Recoleta district. $383 per couple.
- Special Valentine’s Day menu at Elena (a two-story courtyard restaurant featuring a broad selection of meats beloved by locals,) or Nuestro Secreto restaurants (a traditional asado restaurant that transports guests to a “secret garden” urban retreat) that includes a welcome cocktail, four course menu for 2 people, nonalcoholic beverages, 1 bottle of wine for 2, sparkling wine, and coffee. $94 per person.
- Anti-Valentine’s special menu at Pony Line lounge, known for its fantastic bites menu and its exquisite and creative cocktail selection.