Lexus is hitting the road for health and wellness. For those striving for a better self and looking to incorporate more balance and mindfulness into their lives, the luxury automaker is launching Lexus “Wellness Destinations.” This new program features collaborations with four luxury hospitality and wellness resorts – Cal-a-Vie Health Spa and all three Miraval Resorts and Spas – and offers Lexus-curated wellness packages paired with complimentary transportation for each guest.
At Cal-Vie Health Spa in Southern California, travelers can book the “Lexus Living in Luxury” package, which includes:
- Four-night stay in a Mediterranean-style French Provencal villa with a terrace or balcony
- All meals and nutrition breaks, featuring gourmet spa cuisine
- A cryotherapy session designed to flush toxins and help reduce chronic pain and inflammation, a metabolic test to better understand the guest’s metabolism, or a BodPod session to gain knowledge of body fat and lean muscle mass, as recommended by the fitness director
- One specialty spa treatment, such as a hand and foot renewal, hydrating wrap, or similar treatment
- One rejuvenating facial and two 50-minute Cal-a-Vie massages
- One private fitness session with a 50-minute take home program
- Full spa amenities, including two pools, outdoor jacuzzi, sauna, and steam bath
- Meditation ceremony at the end of the stay to regard the guests’ intentions and put meaningful closure to their time at Cal-a-Vie Health Spa
- Complimentary transportation in a luxury Lexus vehicle to and from the San Diego International Airport upon arrival and departure
Lexus owners also receive a VIP welcome gift and 10 percent off the $7,300 cost per person (valid through March 2023).
Miraval resorts are offering guests a “Lexus Drive Your Way to Wellness” custom experience for $495 per person (valid through March 2023). This one-day experience – ranging from six to eight hours – is available at the three Miraval resorts, located in Arizona, Austin and the Berkshires and include a complimentary Lexus vehicle to use throughout the experience. Highlights include:
- An intention-setting ceremony with a Miraval Guide
- Scenic drives to various destinations where a private guide leads hiking, biking and swimming expeditions
- Chef-prepared picnic lunch and a locally oriented activity, such as kayaking, paddle boarding or birdwatching
Each wellness package highlights the unique offerings available at the three Miraval resorts and is available to schedule directly through the selected property.
Lexus deeply values the health and wellbeing of their guests, and comprehensive sanitization procedures are in place for each Lexus vehicle. Please also refer to each resort website for additional information on health and safety protocols.
For more information or to book a Lexus Wellness Destination, visit https://www.cal-a-vie.com/vista-california-spa-packages/preferred-partner or miravalresorts.com.