Following the recent launch of the line’s newest addition to their fleet, National Geographic Venture, Lindblad Expeditions has announced a special family offer for select Alaska voyages in 2019. Sister ship to National Geographic Quest - the line’s first ever new build which launched last summer, the new Venture brings the Lindblad Alaska fleet to four in 2019.
The family offer is applicable on select departures of the 8-day Exploring Alaska’s Coast Wilderness and is based on two full-paying adults bringing one child (22 and under) for 50% off, and a second child for free when traveling together.
The voyages are set aboard the 50-cabin National Geographic Venture and National Geographic Quest, and the 31-cabin National Geographic Sea Lion. Rates begin at $5,990 per person based on double occupancy in a category 1 cabin, with the starting rate for the first child $2,995. Savings do not apply to extensions. New bookings only.
Lindblad continues the celebratory spirit on any Exploring Alaska’s Coast Wilderness voyage with a new onboard Milestone Package. Geared for guests getting the whole clan together for a life-changing expedition to mark personal achievements and milestones—the big birthdays, anniversaries, multi-generational reunions, graduations, retirements, vow renewals—the complimentary amenities include:
- A special in cabin welcome gift upon arrival
- 5% off for groups of 8 or more
- A $150 Gift Card to use on board—for an item in the Global Gallery, a treatment in the LEXspa, a bottle of champagne with dinner, or to apply toward the bar tab
- A complimentary voyage DVD
- Complimentary custom group photograph taken by the LEX-NG Photo Instructor—to capture the moment
- A celebratory cake, served with flair on the evening of choice
The Milestone celebration is available for new bookings only, and must be communicated at time of booking. Group cancellation terms apply, and it is not combinable with certain offers.
For reservations or additional information on Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic voyages to some of the most beautiful and fascinating places on Earth, visit www.expeditions.com