The alluring island of Anguilla, rated the #1 island in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure and a Caribbean island with zero COVID-19 cases, recently announced its entering phase one of reopening, allowing travelers to apply for entry which began on Aug. 21.
With 25 to 30 percent of the world’s workforce anticipated to be working from home multiple days a week by the end of 2021, there will be an increase of individuals looking to work remote in quite literal – remote places. This is also supported by many schools announcing virtual and remote schooling (K-12) for the US which has already started in some parts of the US, and this coming Fall 2020 for the Northeast.
To reach folks looking for a change of scenery, Altamer Resort, located on the west end of Anguilla and developed by Time Equities Inc. (TEI) is offering a Live, Work, Play and Learn package.
Details on the offering:
Starting at $30,000 per week for stays less than 1 month, guests must book a minimum of 14 days of peaceful bliss. For stays of a month or longer*, the rate is $110,000 per month and will include:
• Accommodations at Altamer’s palatial Antilles Pearl villa (perfect for a family of four or multiple families) with a nanny or tutor’s quarters
• Workstations arranged per request/upon booking (includes printing station, writing materials, landline/phone, high speed internet and other accommodations such as HDMI and monitor set up, upon request)
• WiFi throughout the resort
• Daily continental breakfast
• Private pool and beach access
• One complimentary private tennis lesson
• One complimentary yoga session on the beach
• A one-day private island charter
• One private excursion of your choice (arranged upon booking)
• Government entry fee to be paid by Altamer Resort
Photo credit: Jay Stearns, Landmarks Photography