This winter season, Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection , is debuting a variety of surprise and delight experiences highlighting Auberge’s distinct high-touch yet approachable service that connects guests with the Americana wonders of Telluride, Colorado. Rates this season start at $339/night.
The following amenities will welcome guests to “elevated living” with a large helping of Wild West, a side of bubbles, wellness shooters, and a dusting of gold:
- “Welcome to Elevated Living at Madeline” – the welcome in-room amenity will offer a variety of altitude adjustment items including oxygen shots, chlorophyll droplets, humidifiers and hydrating masks and other essentials.
- The Comfort Corner – The new section of the Black Iron Kitchen + Bar menu will offer the coziest comfort foods during the winter season, including customizable grilled cheese sandwiches, a variety of chilis (e.g. green chili, bison chili, etc.), using all locally baked goods and ingredients.
- Golden Hour at Sky Terrace – The spin on happy hour will pay homage to the town’s gold mining history with gold-garnished and golden-hued cocktails served year-round during sunset at the hotel’s Sky Terrace, which overlooks the majestic Rockies; for the little ones, gold-dusted marshmallows will enhance the classic hot chocolate and s’more. This will be an Instagram-must.
- Bubble Bar in M Bar – Starting Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day, an exquisite Bubble Bar will pop-up in the hotel’s M Bar. More than 20 selections of bubbly will be featured for guests to enjoy as they gather to be merry, listen to live music and watch skaters in the rink and passers-by hitting the slopes.
- Flight Before Your Flight – The night before your flight, enjoy an energy-boosting array of tasty wellness shots and/or tonics served on a custom-made shot ski by Wagner Skis! The unique turndown service will help you recuperate from any foodie/bevvie indulgence or strenuous adventure you may have experienced during your fun-filled Telluride getaway and help you get ready for the travel ahead.
An insider tip, Sneak Peak season in Colorado takes place during the first 20 days of December. Guests can explore the winter wonderland without the big crowds from ski season rush as well as easier access to restaurants and bars. Serving as the ultimate family-friendly getaway, Madeline Hotel & Residences offers activities such as ice skating, snowshoeing, chondola rides, dog sledding, winter biking, snowmobiling, and shopping downtown for last minute holiday gifts!
Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, is ideally situated in the heart of Mountain Village, the stunning alpine resort above the historic town of Telluride, Colorado. The 83-room and 71-residence hotel is the newest addition to the Auberge Resorts Collection and finely blends Auberge’s distinctive flare for authentic and elevated experiences with the local flavor of the destination. Surrounded on three sides by the dramatic 14,000-foot peaks of the San Juan Mountains, Madeline features guest rooms and suites and one- to four-bedroom residential condominiums that offer expansive mountain and Mountain Village views and sophisticated alpine amenities. At the helm of the resort’s culinary program is Chef William Nolan who brings his award-winning culinary expertise to the hotel’s signature restaurant, Black Iron Kitchen + Bar, delivering Rocky Mountain flavors with the pioneering essence of the American West. Additional amenities include: the best ski-in/ski-out access in town; slope-side Ski Valet offering seamless service and state-of-the-art equipment; the 4,000-square-foot Sky Terrace featuring a heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs, fire pits and al fresco lounge; The Madeline Ice Rink; the 3,000-square-foot M Lounge featuring a game room, outdoor fire tables and an indoor/outdoor bar; an alpine-inspired spa and salon, along with yoga, Pilates, and personal training studio; as well as an outpost of Dylan’s Candy Bar. This November 2018, Madeline introduces Sleeping Indian Ranch, a 30,000-acre ranch in the San Juan Mountains, to its unique residential portfolio.