With rates starting as low as $225 per night, the package includes a two-night stay in a luxurious room with sweeping views, a romantic in-room amenity upon arrival, a gourmet picnic lunch for two prepared by the resort's chefs to take along on a romantic hike or other nature-inspired outing, plus $100 to be used for a day of bliss at the resort's Lakeside Spa or for sharing a delicious meal at Flying V Bar & Grill, any of the resort's dining outlets or through room service.
Loews Ventana Canyon Birds & Bees Package includes:
- A two-night stay in one of our luxurious rooms with a view
- A romantic in-room amenity upon arrival
- $100 to be used for a day of bliss at our own Lakeside Spa or for sharing a delicious meal at our signature restaurant Flying V Bar & Grill, room service or any of our dining outlets
- A picnic lunch for two, prepared by our chefs to take along on a romantic hike or other nature-filled outing
- Terms & Conditions apply, Offer ends May 01, 2014
"Spring is one of the best and most romantic times to visit the desert,” said Brian Johnson, managing director of Loews Ventana Canyon. “The flowers are blooming, the wildlife is waking up, and the weather is perfect for soaking up the natural beauty of Tucson.” He added, “This package is our way of spicing up spring fever with a little wink and nod to what the season is really all about."
Recently named one of the “Top 9 hotels for nature lovers” by Sunset Magazine, the resort's 100 acres of Sonoran desert features an 80-foot natural waterfall, half-mile Window Walk nature trail, koi pond, butterfly garden, desert tortoise exhibit and easy access to several miles of hiking.
The Birds and the Bees package can be booked through May 1 (subject to availability). To learn more about this package or to make a reservation, call 1-800-234-5117 or visit the website at http://www.loewshotels.com/en/Ventana-Canyon-Resort/specials/hotelspecials/birds