In advance of the upcoming celestial events this spring and early summer like the Supermoon and meteor showers in late April/early May and a full solar eclipse in June, Enchantment Resort offers one of the top sky and stargazing destinations in the US.
Located in Sedona’s Boynton Canyon, known as a spiritual mecca and energy vortex power spot, Enchantment Resort offers a plethora of ways for guests to take in the night sky including:
- Stargazing: gaze into the Sedona night sky while Enchantment’s expert astronomers highlight bright stars, distant planets, and galaxies far away
- Night Hikes: experience the Milky Way’s sparkling band as it stretches above the star-lit cliffs of the Red Rocks on an unforgettable hike after dark with a guided, private tour through some of the most stunning hiking terrain in the country
- Native American Full Moon Hikes: join a Native American hiking guide on a beautiful local trail to learn about the traditions of the Apache, as well as their use of plants for food and medicine and how they honor the natural world
- Mii Time virtual series: for those wanting to experience the magic of the night sky in Sedona without leaving their homes, the brand new Mii Time virtual series is free and includes live full and new moon ceremonies, guided meditations, and wellness workshops
- Astrology Reading: using the exact time and place of your birth, one of Enchantment’s expert professional astrologers can interpret life patterns and tendencies in a full astrological reading
The dramatic red rocks of Sedona’s Boynton Canyon set the tone for an experience beyond compare. You’ll move and be moved through a unique and powerful connection to nature, exhilarating adventures, deep relaxation and the feeling of awe and wonder again and again. For more details about Enchantment Resort’s offerings, check out the Wellbeing Activities and Spring Activities Guide.