Here are the top 2019 luxury wedding destinations across the globe as predicted by LLG Events, an international wedding and event planning design firm that specializes in event management in New York City and worldwide.
- Bora Bora - Has been named the top-trending destination for millennial travel in 2019. Capitalizing on that, LLG Events recognized that couples are seeking a more exclusive wedding day experience, and that massive weddings are no longer trending. So we sought out a destination that's exotic, that was not effected by Zika virus, and that could be affordable for those that were already willing to spend on a large at-home wedding - leading to our partnership with the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora. We are enhancing the mindset of the location from a honeymoon destination, to a wedding spot that serves beyond elopements to larger groups of friends and family, with bucket-list experiences.
- Abu Dhabi - Another top spot for 2019 travel, Abu Dhabi is more accessible than ever with an extensive list of new hotels opening for accommodations of all sorts. Large investments are being made in the Middle East, so the tourism board of Abu Dhabi sponsored LLG Events to stay in and experience 21 of their new hotels this March. LLG Events will deem the top 5 hotels that are suitable for luxury weddings and events in this area, and the luxe experiences that accompany them.
- Dubai - The United Arab Emirates plans to make Dubai the top tourist destination in the world by 2025. Destination Wedding Planners Congress has selected Dubai as the location for the 2019 conference, where 70+ countries are represented by luxury vendors that cater to celebrities and royalty. The influx of wedding vendors for this conference alone will form partnerships with venues and vendors of the region.
- New York City - New York City is where people go to achieve their dreams. So when planning a dream wedding, it will always be at the top of the list. It's the melting pot of cultures where everyone is comfortable coming together, and that's the most important part of a wedding day. We have clients coming to New York City from all over the world choosing this to be the destination of their nuptials because it's such a hot spot.
- India - Celebrities always set trends, so with the recent weddings of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja, we know that others will start to flock to India for their own interpretations of a celebrity-inspired wedding. Vogue India and other publications are highlighting these weddings as well, providing all the necessary info on how to plan a destination wedding across the country.