Set on the shores of Lake Washington with the breathtaking views of the Pacific Northwest, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington offers an array of luxury amenities and unique high-end experiences.
- Elevated Dining: Water’s Table is an on-site restaurant, inspired by the rich farming and seafood legacy of the region. It provides incredible waterfront views whether you’re looking for a weekend brunch spot or the perfect place for a nice dinner.
- Pampering: Spa at the Lake is a full-service on-site spa perfect to awaken your senses with personalized treatments for your mind, body and wellbeing.
- Resort Amenities: Hyatt Regency Lake Washington provides all the amenities of a resort including spacious guestrooms and suites (including the Private Terrace Suites), indoor/outdoor exercise facilities and an indoor spa inspired pool. Cabanas are offered poolside and lakeside for ultimate relaxation.
- Seaplane Experience: Leave straight from the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington dock to board your scenic seaplane for an exhilarating excursion over Seattle and the Puget Sound for surreal panoramic aerial views of the Northwest.
- Local Golfing: Located just up the road (7-mile drive), is The Golf Club at Newcastle is a premier Pacific Northwest golf course and event destination.
Located on the shores of Lake Washington, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport, a recent AAA Four Diamond and Best of Housekeeping award winner, perfectly combines the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest with modern amenities. Enjoy close proximity access to Sea-Tac International Airport, downtown Seattle and Bellevue, Mount Rainier National Park, Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park, and more. Explore the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, then return to your comfortable room in Renton.
For additional itineraries suggestions offered from Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, click here.