From grand mountaintop affairs with hundreds of guests, to intimate nuptials in the historic Anderson's Cabin nestled among the Aspen trees, couples can experience their very own dream wedding of any scale. Private party and indulgent spa offerings complete the all-inclusive wedding experience.
• Mountainside Terrace – Revel in the splendor and beauty of the surrounding National Forest with a unique wedding ceremony or reception on the Mountainside Terrace for up to 350 guests. For a more intimate ceremony, couples may choose the Skier Bridge Lawn, which offers a private setting among picturesque views across the valley for two to 200 guests; it is the perfect setting for summer weddings and for those who love the outdoors.
• Anderson's Cabin – Previously home to John Anderson, one of the original settlers in Bachelor Gulch in the early 1900s, Anderson's Cabin is the newest addition to the resort's collection of unique experiences. Rich in history and one of the area's most important landmarks, Anderson's Cabin can accommodate up to 50 guests in the summer and fall and up to 14 guests in the winter, making it the perfect venue for an intimate, rustic chic mountain wedding. Gourmet dining options including sophisticated Raclette and Fondue dinner experiences in the winter, as well as larger format menu offerings in the summer and fall, cap off the magical wedding experience.
• After-Glow – Keep celebrating long after the reception ends. Meeting rooms can be transformed into a luxurious venue with custom theme, design and décor. From a club-lounge atmosphere, to a lavish casino night, to a late-night breakfast, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch will re-create the room into the perfect atmosphere for an extraordinary After-Hours experience.
• Champagne & Canapé Soirée – Experience a private nighttime party in the luxurious Grotto at The Bachelor Gulch Spa. From a bridesmaids-only ‘Beauty Bash,' to pre-wedding celebrations for the entire bridal party, to a more intimate scene for the bride and groom, the Grotto can be reserved for an After-Hours Party to create an enchanting evening for wedding party and guests alike. The ‘Champagne & Canapé Soirée' is tailored to the couple's preference and includes a custom selection of canapés, champagne, wine, food and beverages. The Spago menu is also available. The private Grotto party is available for reservations after 8:00 p.m. and can accommodate up to 20 guests. $150 to $250 per hour (two-hour minimum), depending on the number of guests.
• Bridal Bliss Spa Menu – The Bachelor Gulch Spa offers a variety of luxurious treatments and services created specifically for weddings. The bride-to-be may indulge in a head-to-toe treatment to prep her for the walk down the aisle or the groom may choose to freshen up with a Mountain Man Facial before saying, “I Do.” From Bridal Bonding Spa Soirées to Gentlemen-only Groom-ing Treatments, Bridal Bliss offers an array of specialty treatment packages to help get the entire wedding party ready for the big day.
Visit website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/colorado/bachelor-gulch