How to make your trip to London a luxurious one? Well, it sure is not easy to plan a luxury trip to the multicultural metropolis that can be expensive to holiday in. It is hard for the tourists and travelers to resist the interesting and exciting adventure of London, its incredible shopping venues, and vibrant nightlife. And, as a traveler, if you are worked about where to store luggage in London, well, you need not worry as LuggageHero is always there to help you out.
Here's an ultimate travel guide on how to plan a luxury trip in London.
- The ultimate way to arrive in style and luxury is to hire a private jet, which has indeed become a lot more affordable than before. Now you can enjoy luxurious transport without breaking your bank.
- Today, London boasts of fabulous luxurious facilities for accommodations, and you can stay in glamorous areas complete with spa and pamper yourself. You can stay somewhere around central London so that you can easily get out.
- If you are anxious about your shopping bags or small luggage that you would like to carry with you, well, there are hundreds of local shops located at crucial traffic hubs that take care of your left luggage. Now you can safely store your luggage, and there is no need to look for any luggage lockers.
- There are loads of fun activities to explore while in London. You can take a cruise on the River Thames or climb up the Millenium at sunset to get some wonderful views over London. Covent Garden is one of the most popular areas of the city.
- London's parks are simply excellent, and you can spend an entire day in Hyde Park, St James' Park, and Regent's Park that are indeed magical. There is no need to get anxious about the traveling problem of pulling your luggage with you. Just browse the luggage storage guide and service for safe and secure storage.
- It is a must to go to Westminster, which is the tourist center of London and home to Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and more. Head for Kensington and Chelsea that boasts of the most amazing and posh shops. You can enjoy some great shopping experience as well as come face to face with luxurious residents who love to shop here.
- Explore London's gay scene in the exciting part of the city as well as take a tour of those pubs, jazz, and blues bars. It is here where the city's most modern and fashion-forward residents come to the party. Another famous spot in London is Camden that is full of live music venues, busy markets, tattoo parlors, and boutiques. Intermingle with those hippies and punks who can be spotted on the streets. Shoreditchn is another creative hub of London that is famous for its vintage shopping, street art, and nightlife.
- Take a helicopter tour of the city and spot the cultural highlights from the skies. You will love those incredible views of top attractions like the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, and more.
- Your luxury trip won't be complete without some luxury shopping, Head for the leading luxury stores of London like Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Fenwick in the upmarket Knightsbridge region, and take a look at high-end goods.
- Great food is an integral part of any luxury trip, and London boasts of fabulous restaurants like Gordon Ramsey, Aquavit London, Fera, The Glasshouse and more. Enjoy the famous afternoon tea at Brown's Hotel or Claridge's.