Visitors to the U.S. capital can enjoy an unprecedented five-week festival of music, art and culture this spring as Washington, D.C. blooms with life and color.
To celebrate this monumental occasion, Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is offering its "Cherry Blossom Centennial" package starting at $395, which includes:
• Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe room
• Buffet breakfast for two in Sou'Wester
• Overnight valet parking
• Cherry-inspired treats from our Executive Chef
• A 20% discount on the Cherry Blossom Ritual* at The Spa
* Package available from March 20 to April 27, 2012. Spa discount only applicable Monday – Friday. For reservations, please contact the hotel directly at +1 (202) 787-6140, toll free (888) 888-1778, or visit www.mandarinoriental.com/washington.
In addition to the Cherry Blossom Ritual treatment, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C. will commemorate the Centennial by featuring a special Hanakasumi™ Cherry Blossom Treatment* (80 min $250 weekday/$275 weekend). Guests can experience the ancient art of beauty with this relaxing and enchanting body ritual inspired by Japanese tradition. The journey commences with the application of a warmed exfoliating cream with Cherry Blossom rice powder. A second exfoliating massage softens skin and invigorates the body. A unique foot massage based on reflexology revives vital energy. The treatment concludes with a full body massage of melted aromatic Shea butter bringing blissful relaxation. Guests will receive a complimentary cherry inspired Spa amenity and takeaway gift worth $50. The Hanakasumi Cherry Blossom treatment is available from March 19 to April 30, 2012. For Spa reservations, please call the Spa directly at +1 (202) 787 6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information: Cherry Blossom Festival
Hotel Profile, more photos: Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC