The over-the-top three-night experience for four kicks off on touchdown at Palm Beach International Airport, with a limo transport to Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island's sprawling Presidential Suite, where Champagne and hors d'oeuvres await. The 2,160-square-foot, fully equipped retreat is complete with two king bedrooms, a media room, dining area, and a 100-square-foot wraparound balcony with breathtaking ocean views. Upon arrival, full butler service will take care of every detail and request, including unpacking luggage, shining shoes and pressing garments. Starting at $27,000 the package includes activities that ensure a perfect combination of relief and recreation:
• Eight hours aboard a luxury yacht with meals and beverage service for four, plus round-trip limo transportation.
• For breakfast, lunch and dinner think the finest in culinary delicacies like caviar, lobster, wagyu beef, foie gras, and truffle dishes prepared by 3800 Ocean's Executive Chef Larry LaValley and his exceptional culinary team. Beverage attendants will be sure to top off glasses with fine Champagne and single vineyard wines.
• Unlimited watersports including surfing, paddle boarding, snorkeling, and personal kayak and pedal boat tours
• A private pool cabana for relaxing under the warm Florida sun
• A candlelit dinner on the beach with live music
• The first-class getaway will end in luxurious style with an in-suite Champagne Breakfast and limo return to Palm Beach International Airport
Live the Life of Luxury package is available through April 30, 2015. Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply. For more information or reservations call 561-340-1700 or visit http://www.marriott.com/specials.