Following a magical Mayan-inspired nuptial in Mexico's serene Riviera Maya, couples can explore the spectacular Yunnan Highlands of China and discover the enigmatic spiritual charm of Tibet. For a limited time, guests who book a destination wedding at Banyan Tree Mayakoba receive a gift certificate redeemable for a five-night honeymoon of a lifetime at Banyan Tree Lijiang and Banyan Tree Ringha, including airfare credit, airport pick-up and ground transportation, romantic villa accommodation, a destination dining experience and spa treatment.
Banyan Tree Mayakoba, meaning ‘village over the water' in Mayan, presents a unique fusion of Mexican culture and Asian hospitality, serenely located on the ancient coastline of the Riviera Maya where luxury, nature and serenity blend in harmony. A breathtaking sanctuary for the senses, the resort is an ideal wedding venue and perfect escape for relaxation, romance and world-class dining. Surrounded by emerald lagoons, lush mangroves, a PGA golf course and white sugar-sand beaches, this intimate oasis offers wedding packages from small, intimate beach weddings to extravagant affairs; from vow renewals and marriage blessings to spiritual Mayan Wedding rituals.
Following their wedding, couples will have the chance to embrace Banyan Tree's eastern heritage with an exciting, exotic honeymoon staying at two Banyan Tree resorts in China. Located in China's Yunnan Province, Banyan Tree Lijiang offers stunning views of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, an acclaimed UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the chance to discover the fascinating local Na'xi culture. Banyan Tree Ringha, in storied Tibet, provides a uniquely immersive experience where guests stay in luxuriously restored Tibetan lodges. With views of the majestic Yangtze River and the chance to take part in Tibetan blessings when visiting the Five Wisdom Buddha Temple, couples can sample traditional Yak Butter Tea and much more. Together the two properties offer an experience of China's Ancient Tea Horse Road, sitting at opposite ends of the legendary route, providing an insight into the centuries-old trade of tea from Southwest China to Tibet.
This special exotic honeymoon gift includes:
• Airport pick-up at Lijiang Airport
• Three nights in a Deluxe Garden Villa at Banyan Tree Lijiang including daily breakfast for two
• Destination Dining for two in Banyan Tree Lijang's beautiful Pagoda
• Ground transportation from Lijiang to Ringha
• Two nights in a Tibetan Spa Suite at Banyan Tree Ringha including daily breakfast for two
• 90-minute couple's massage in the privacy of the Suite at Banyan Tree Ringha
• Airport drop-off (transportation from Ringha to Lijiang airport or to Shangri-La airport)
• Taxes and service charge included
• USD $1,000 - 2,000 airfare gift certificate *NB: Airfare compensation is determined by the revenue generated through wedding services.
Accommodation is subject to availability at time of booking, Guests can book their travel from April 1, 2016 to the end of 2017 – blackout dates include: April 30 to May 2 and September 30 to October 31 due to Chinese public holidays.
Enquiries and bookings can contact Yeimy Pina | Destination Weddings Manager, Banyan Tree Mayakoba | Yeimy.email@example.com