The program begins with a body condition evaluation and a diagnostic of body weight using a ‘Body Impedance Analyzer' to adapt the program to participants' needs. Two hours of physical training take place each morning followed by stretching, Chi Gong exercises and breathing techniques supervised by coach Evrard.
Every evening, Fred Evrard will host a gathering for those who wish to discuss topics such as stress management, positive thinking, breathing techniques and nutritional advice.
This bespoke program also includes a tailor-made vegetarian and vegan detox menu plus relaxing spa treatments.
Fred Evrard, three-time Kung Fu French National Champion and holder of the European record of 14 black belts, created his own Martial Art “Kali Majapahit” in 1998. In 2003, he embarked on a four year trip with his wife around the world to pursue learning of traditional medicine and Martial Arts techniques. Today, he is a Close Quarter Combat instructor for elite police units in Singapore and Hong Kong and also teaches Chinese medicine, osteopathy, meditation and healthy lifestyle.
The program is available for six days / five nights from Sept. 23, 2013 with room rates from $1,269 per night in a Deluxe Room and includes:
- Airport transfers in a private car
- Full board with an elaborate nutritional program
- "Body Impedance Analyzer" diagnostic
- Two hours of individual training each morning with Fred Evrard (1 hour natural physical conditioning, 1 hour Stretching, Chi Gong & breathing),
- Discussions and practical exercises on health-related topics (breathing, posture correction, nutrition, stress management)
- Three spa treatments (A detoxifying steam bath, a slimming massage and a body scrub)
- Unlimited use of Palais Namaskar's fully equipped fitness center
Visit website: Palais Namaskar
About: Palais Namaskar